Nipple discharge after PCT? (Pictures)

ee09

ee09

Awards
I completed my first cycle ever. I did a 6 week run of epistane followed by clomid and super pct for 4 weeks.

I finished my pct about 3 weeks ago now and my nipples started feeling a little sensitive. I thought it was all in my head but just started googling and that made me look for lumps. I don't feel any lumps but nipples maybe a little puffy. Anyways I squeezed them and got a discharge out. This prolactin related, early stage of gyno? Any suggestion on what to do? I've got nolva, clomid, and aromasin on hand. I took half an aromasim (12.5mg) today after this happened.

I attached pics of nipple juice and my chest? Do I appear to have any gyno?

20170917_092952.jpg

20170917_101707.jpg
20170917_101737.jpg

Killcure666

Awards
Doesn't look like gyno but that's 100% prolactin. Look into something like inhibit p or prolactrone and get blood work if you haven't yet. You might need pharma prolactin control

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS INHIBIT P is perfect for prolactin control. In addition, its good for natural test support, libido, and restful sleep.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Awesome thanks for the help. I'll order some inhibit p tonight and look into getting blood test really soon

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
start inhibit p immediately, but 100% you need to get bloodwork and pharma grade caber. WOW.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd get a prolactin level checked asap as you order dostinex asap.

ee09

ee09

Awards
I've got caber and prami on order. I've also got the inhibit p on the way.

I had a few super pct left and started taking them until others get here. The discharge is nearly gone after 2 days but still getting blood work soon

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Caber and prami? Damn you just go all in huh

ee09

ee09

Awards
Found a good deal from another member. Figured I could save for another cycle in case I ever need it again

ee09

ee09

Awards
Caber not here yet but taking the few super pct I had left over til inhibit p arrives today.

Taking aromasin and super pct has seemed too help a lot. Barely any discharge now but nipps still sore.

I actually have felt great since I came off my pct though. Even better than before epistane cycle

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've got caber and prami on order. I've also got the inhibit p on the way.

I had a few super pct left and started taking them until others get here. The discharge is nearly gone after 2 days but still getting blood work soon
quit taking the Super PCT.

DAA increases prolactin.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Thanks for the heads up. I started inhibit p yesterday so I dropped the super pct.

Hopefully caber will arrive today. Been taking aromasin last few days and nipples feel way better now.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHOULD I BE WORRIED!?
I'm 6 weeks into an Ostarine cycle and for some reason I just decided to check and I have a very very small amount of discharge in both of my nipple when I pinch them.

They do not itch, feel sore, I have no lumps or feel any other side effects at all... should I end the cycle or should I buy something to assist with this cycle?!

ee09

ee09

Awards
Mine went away fast after getting caber. I took aromasin until caber got there and continued when I got it. I'll definitely keep it on hand for future cycles.

I'm not an expert and can't really answer other questions but that what worked for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 10
matt21irby21 Anabolics 83
Anabolics 4