Clomid advice

Lulu2383

Awards
Took 4 weeks of Ostarine @25ml a day.

My overall test came out to be 214 after getting blood work week 2. Really low, don't think that was because of sarms being on it for one week at the time.

Decided to stop because I had low test in the first place and think I want to see an endo instead. I never put two and two together but I've had no energy for a long time and have had a hard time building lbm and losing fat.

I have clomid on hand for pct, I definitely have suppression, no libido, nuts shrunk and ached.

I was recommended doing 50/25/25/25 for clomid.

I'm going to do blood work after pct, let it clear out of my system for a month, then see an endo.

It also cut my good cholesterol in half to 16.

Any advice on my pct protocol?

My lifts did go up by the way.

Lulu2383

Awards
Added note/question, also going to do resveratrol and C. Comments on that too, much appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
50/50/25/25 clomid sounds good. I would also add in Reduce XT at 0/0/3/3/3/3 for cortisol control.

You don't need to wait a month for the clomid to clear. You can get it 2 weeks after you discontinue your PCT (some people get it the week after becuase it clears fast but I like to wait 2 weeks).

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added note/question, also going to do resveratrol and C. Comments on that too, much appreciated.
Plain resveratrol has low bioavailability.
I have it in bulk that I bought on a whim and now contemplainting how to make it into td.

Lulu2383

Awards
What does reduce xt do and have in it?

Should I be taking something like arimidex while on clomid?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does reduce xt do and have in it?

Should I be taking something like arimidex while on clomid?
No, you don't need arimidex while on clomid.

Reduce XT's ingredients are:

Reduce XT Proprietary Blend - 50 mg.
7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar