Incredible start to PCT

Scrutiny

Awards
I'm only 1 week into my PCT after running 12 weeks of Oral Trest and 4AD, and I feel no suppression or any diminished performance in my workouts.

Been setting PR's all week off cycle and my libido is still there which I thought would have been killed by my Trest cycle for so long. Not to mention the end of the cycle was 120mg/day.

My PCT consists of Nolva at 40mg/day this week then 20/10/10/10 (got a heap of Nolva so will run that for a prolonged amount of time due to my long cycle). As well as Aromasin 12.5mg/day and other OTC things like Super PCT, M Test and Anabeta elite on its way.

Has anyone else gone into PCT feeling strong, training really well and just smashing it at the gym? Only thing I've noticed off cycle is just less muscle fullness and that's about it.

Every other PCT I've felt dead for the first couple weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only 1 week into my PCT after running 12 weeks of Oral Trest and 4AD, and I feel no suppression or any diminished performance in my workouts.

Been setting PR's all week off cycle and my libido is still there which I thought would have been killed by my Trest cycle for so long. Not to mention the end of the cycle was 120mg/day.

My PCT consists of Nolva at 40mg/day this week then 20/10/10/10 (got a heap of Nolva so will run that for a prolonged amount of time due to my long cycle). As well as Aromasin 12.5mg/day and other OTC things like Super PCT, M Test and Anabeta elite on its way.

Has anyone else gone into PCT feeling strong, training really well and just smashing it at the gym? Only thing I've noticed off cycle is just less muscle fullness and that's about it.

Every other PCT I've felt dead for the first couple weeks.
1st week of PCT usually feels like you are still on cycle. Come back in a few weeks and let us know how you feel (hopefully it's still great!)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1st week of PCT usually feels like you are still on cycle. Come back in a few weeks and let us know how you feel (hopefully it's still great!)
Agreed. 1st week is always the best. You'll have to wait until week 4 and see how you feel.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the first week you should feel and look your best, dropping some water and then bam it gets tough. Hope not you though.

Firebird854

Awards
Where did you get your nolvedex? I'm looking for a legit place to get it before I start a cycle.