Tri andro

Jefe4016

Awards
I'm running a cycle of triandro and want to know what the best pct would be. Any advice?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get a serm(nolva or clomid) and add in an otc pct product like sup3r pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a cycle of triandro and want to know what the best pct would be. Any advice?
A SERM plus AlphaMax XT would be great.

AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Jefe4016

Awards
Ok I'll have to check it out. What should I be running with it? I have just been doing my normal set up and the tri Andro but decided to go for 8 weeks instead of 4 and I'm not trying to mess myself up. It's my first pH cycle and my friend that told me about this pH did it with no cycle support just ptc but could use 2nd opinion.