Critique my PCT Please!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hey fellas got a first time PCT coming up after my first cycle, and wanted as many opinions as i can get on my layout for it and what i should include or not include! I will be running 1/4/epi andros for 8 weeks prior to this PCT fyi.

Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Hi Tech Arimiplex 2 capsules a day for 30 days
AlphaMax XT for 60 days
Ep1c Unleashed (Epitachecin) I have 60 days worth
Str3ngth Unleashed (Laxogenin) i have 60 days worth
And all the other essentials,

OL Tr1umph, Multi's, protein, greens, aminos, pre workouts, ultra fish oil, CLA, carnitine, ZMA + melatonin, various caffeine based fat burner pills, etc.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me. I personally would run 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 but your dose of Clomid will work, too

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Looks good to me. I personally would run 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 but your dose of Clomid will work, too
Its not too much to run my OTC PCT (Hi Tech Arimiplex) plus alphamax XT as far as estrogen blocking/control goes? Meaning with those combined ingredients it couldn't essentially get my estrogen too low could it? And on top of that i have never ran Epi or Laxo before, but heard they are great in PCT just curious if anyone thinks this is too much for PCT or a good balance of supps

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not too much to run my OTC PCT (Hi Tech Arimiplex) plus alphamax XT as far as estrogen blocking/control goes? Meaning with those combined ingredients it couldn't essentially get my estrogen too low could it? And on top of that i have never ran Epi or Laxo before, but heard they are great in PCT just curious if anyone thinks this is too much for PCT or a good balance of supps
Arimiplex has a lower dose of Arimistane, which recent research has shown is more for cortisol than estrogen. Have you ever ran clomid or alphamax before?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Arimiplex has a lower dose of Arimistane, which recent research has shown is more for cortisol than estrogen. Have you ever ran clomid or alphamax before?
Nope never ran either or those. First time with all of it. And first ever cycle

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope never ran either or those. First time with all of it. And first ever cycle
Ah, personally, I would keep it simple. Run Clomid with Alphamax, or Clomid with Strength/Epic. If you add too many variables with supps you've never used, you will have no idea whats doing what.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Ah, personally, I would keep it simple. Run Clomid with Alphamax, or Clomid with Strength/Epic. If you add too many variables with supps you've never used, you will have no idea whats doing what.
Yeah good point. Maybe do Alphamax, Clomid and my Hi Tech arimiplex for first 30 days of PCT, then when done with clomid and Hi tech arimiplex run my 2nd month of alphamax XT and at that point start taking the Epi/Laxo stacked with the alphamax?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah good point. Maybe do Alphamax, Clomid and my Hi Tech arimiplex for first 30 days of PCT, then when done with clomid and Hi tech arimiplex run my 2nd month of alphamax XT and at that point start taking the Epi/Laxo stacked with the alphamax?
I think that sounds like a good idea. That should help you hold onto your gains well! On the clomid dosage I think what you have is fine. I've also seen it dosed at 50/50/25/25.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas got a first time PCT coming up after my first cycle, and wanted as many opinions as i can get on my layout for it and what i should include or not include! I will be running 1/4/epi andros for 8 weeks prior to this PCT fyi.

Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Hi Tech Arimiplex 2 capsules a day for 30 days
AlphaMax XT for 60 days
Ep1c Unleashed (Epitachecin) I have 60 days worth
Str3ngth Unleashed (Laxogenin) i have 60 days worth
And all the other essentials,

OL Tr1umph, Multi's, protein, greens, aminos, pre workouts, ultra fish oil, CLA, carnitine, ZMA + melatonin, various caffeine based fat burner pills, etc.
what was your cycle?

dr.mulch44

Awards
Looks good I would keep it simple and try to take it easy on any unnecessary stimulants if you can. With your natural test levels bouncing back you'll gain more energy on your own. Also continue to stay hydrated. Also if possible get blood done.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty comprehensive.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If youve never ran clomid go with this ^^^^ I always PCT clomid for 6 weeks but also It can have some unexpected sides so better to stay mild for longer. I may be wrong but I think Hi-tech arimaplex is total garbage not at all an AI. If that's the case keep mouse near OL Arimacare Pro or RC Aromasin.