Pinned wrong test

J412h

Awards
I pinned test E four days before end of cycle. Was running P, opened new bottle and pinned E. without double checking, dumb mistake I know. Do you think I need to wait 10 days before starting PCT for 0.5 ml/ 125 mg of E? Can I start PCT now?

Would bloods be the only way to know or is there a rule of thumb? I know I'm shut down, but how low does my test need to be before starting PCT?

Cycle was 8 weeks,
Test P 350 mg/wk
Tren A 350 mg/wk
HcG 250iu/2 x wk

45 years old
Lifting 30 yrs
Cycling off/on 20 years
250 lbs
15% bf

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I pinned test E four days before end of cycle. Was running P, opened new bottle and pinned E. without double checking, dumb mistake I know. Do you think I need to wait 10 days before starting PCT for 0.5 ml/ 125 mg of E? Can I start PCT now?

Would bloods be the only way to know or is there a rule of thumb? I know I'm shut down, but how low does my test need to be before starting PCT?

Cycle was 8 weeks,
Test P 350 mg/wk
Tren A 350 mg/wk
HcG 250iu/2 x wk

45 years old
Lifting 30 yrs
Cycling off/on 20 years
250 lbs
15% bf
I don't think you need to wait 10 days, if you only did one shot of enanthate.... I've seen clinical data that showed the half-life of test E/cyp as 4.5-5 days anyway, so I think if you wait 5 days you could start PCT and be just fine.