pct m-drol, looking for some info/insight/help

PeaceMAC

Awards
Alright guys, so I'm running a 4 week cycle of 20-mg/day German Pharmaceuticals m-drol from pro-hormones.c*.uk

This is my first one so I want to keep it light at 20 a day.. anyways

All it recommended (and my fitness instructor) was to take Clomadex for 30 days following my cycle, 2 pills a day. But the more I"m reading on here, the more it looks like I should be taking more. I live in the EU and doesn't seem like I can get ahold of your two go-to products (nolvid and clomid?). I was wondering if there's anything else from that website I should be taking during my PCT. One of the products I figured I should add is pure DAA (also on that website).

Also it doesn't say to take milk thistle during PCT but I'm assuming that's a good idea?

Thanks for the help. I read a good bit before starting this cycle(guess I missed the part about the SERMs..hoping I can sub it or find some soon) and I'm having a really GREAT experience so far. No sides, 10 lbs gained in 7 days, and I'm lifting harder than I ever have.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You NEED a serm for D zine. I suggest not running something that strong if you cannot get your hands on clomid or nolva.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. I always have my serm in hand before I start a cycle so I know I will have a proper pct. If you can't get a serm I definitely wouldn't run it.

PeaceMAC

Awards
Alright I found a source for some clomid. Should be able to get it in about a week (luckily!!). Should I run the Clomadex and some liver support with it?

Also, any tips on the dosage(I'm running a very light cycle of m drol) of the clomid?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I found a source for some clomid. Should be able to get it in about a week (luckily!!). Should I run the Clomadex and some liver support with it?

Also, any tips on the dosage(I'm running a very light cycle of m drol) of the clomid?
I cannot give dosages on Clomid, but I will sometimes run cycle support supps, or at least certain ingredients, during the first week or two of PCT.

Also, I would drop the DAA. DAA can be useful for people with low-T for whatever reason, but newer research seems to show that it's not going to do much of anything for lifters with normal testosterone levels:

Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073

Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

You can run OTC products in conjunction with your clomid. I would definitely look into something that will control cortisol. Reduce XT does that. There are other, more complete, options out there such as AlphaMax XT and Sup3r PCT.

The reason why I like AlphaMax XT is because it control cortisol with an AI and adoptogen, ashwagandha which can also reduce stress and anxiety levels. Additionally, you're looking at tongkat ali, which increases libido and a full dose of forskolin which helps increase lean mass and may help with fat loss.

Nutri-verse has AlphaMax XT B2G1 free, plus 5% off with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-alphamax-xt-get-1-free/

PeaceMAC

Awards
Thank you so much man. I'll research more on dosage of the clomid, it's on the way. I just ordered some of that alpha max (used your code, thanks again!).

If you have any other tips I am all ears.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much man. I'll research more on dosage of the clomid, it's on the way. I just ordered some of that alpha max (used your code, thanks again!).

You can search here for the dose, it won't be hard to find! Also, that AM5 code works on Nutri-verse all the time. It is not a specific code to me, but it is the code for this forum!

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established

50/50/25/25 for clomid

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not a fan of DAA how ever you would not be considered a normal test subject after your cycle. your test will be very low once you come off the steroid you are using, thus DAA (might) be useful during PCT. plus its cheap.
clomid 50/50/25/25/weeks 5 and 6= 25 eod

PeaceMAC

Awards
im not a fan of DAA how ever you would not be considered a normal test subject after your cycle. your test will be very low once you come off the steroid you are using, thus DAA (might) be useful during PCT. plus its cheap.
clomid 50/50/25/25/weeks 5 and 6= 25 eod
Is Clomadex is a fair replacement as the test booster?

So clomid/Clomadex

I ordered the alpha KT but I don't think it will be here in time for this PCT

Also I apologise but what do you mean by EOD? end of day I'm assuming?

Ibby_GP

Ibby_GP

Awards
Sorry to jump in this so late, how did your cycle go.
For future cycles if you can not get hold of a SERM then Clomadex & DAA will suffice.
We offer an all in one product called The Ultimate PCT, it has already been mentioned but DAA is a great supplement to include in your PCT or directly after your PCT as your natural test levels are lowered.

I hope this helps