Msten pct

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Im on my last day of pct and a very small lump has formed on my left nipple, it isn't physically noticeable but i can feel it. Can aromasin make it go away? Or can it only stop it from getting worse? Currently on 12.5mg of aromasin daily

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Im on my last day of pct and a very small lump has formed on my left nipple, it isn't physically noticeable but i can feel it. Can aromasin make it go away? Or can it only stop it from getting worse? Currently on 12.5mg of aromasin daily
what is your current PCT protocol?

if I recall correctly, Msten is similar to Superdrol..... since that doesn't aromatize, then the gyno is possibly due to prolactin. I could be wrong, tho...

Raloxifene is good for gyno... slightly more effective than Nolva. either one generally works well, tho...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would just go full boar anti gyno. It might be overboard but I would rather go overboard and stop the gyno ASAP than under treat it and have it develop into full blown gyno.

Letro+ralox is the way to go. Then if you only need to run it for a week or two, you will have some left over for a future scare.

Good luck!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
what is your current PCT protocol?

if I recall correctly, Msten is similar to Superdrol..... since that doesn't aromatize, then the gyno is possibly due to prolactin. I could be wrong, tho...

Raloxifene is good for gyno... slightly more effective than Nolva. either one generally works well, tho...
My pct protocol was 50/50/50/25 clomid, and aromasin at 12.5 ed, my question is can aromasin shrink it/make it go away? Or is letro the only thing that could help me at this point?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would just go full boar anti gyno. It might be overboard but I would rather go overboard and stop the gyno ASAP than under treat it and have it develop into full blown gyno.

Letro+ralox is the way to go. Then if you only need to run it for a week or two, you will have some left over for a future scare.

Good luck!
Can letro alone do the job? Next cycle i plan to run aromasin at a low dose from the very start to prevent it from even forming

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can letro alone do the job? Next cycle i plan to run aromasin at a low dose from the very start to prevent it from even forming
Yes letro on it's own should work, especially if you catch it right when you start to get the flare up.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
My pct protocol was 50/50/50/25 clomid, and aromasin at 12.5 ed, my question is can aromasin shrink it/make it go away? Or is letro the only thing that could help me at this point?
if you were controlling E2 (and it appears you did with Aromasin), then I doubt letro is gonna do anything additional for you at this point.

I would suggest raloxifene (60 mg/day) to deal with the actual gyno.

honestly, if you haven't gotten bloodwork, then you should prolly do that, as this is possibly a prolactin issue, like I alluded to earlier...

andybean96

Awards
Sos clomid advice..
Have like 21 clomid pills but they are 50 mg.. wanted to take 25 mg for 2 weeks, 12.5 mg for 2 weeks but not sure what to do here

Advice ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sos clomid advice..
Have like 21 clomid pills but they are 50 mg.. wanted to take 25 mg for 2 weeks, 12.5 mg for 2 weeks but not sure what to do here

Advice ?
Cut them in halves and fourths?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
if you were controlling E2 (and it appears you did with Aromasin), then I doubt letro is gonna do anything additional for you at this point.

I would suggest raloxifene (60 mg/day) to deal with the actual gyno.

honestly, if you haven't gotten bloodwork, then you should prolly do that, as this is possibly a prolactin issue, like I alluded to earlier...
The thing is i didnt start taking the aromasin UNTIL i felt the lump. I know, horrible mistake. In the future i will take aromasin from the start of the cycle at a low dose. If estradiol is under control during a cycle is there still a chance for prolactin issues? I will be doing a test cycle soon and plan on running aromasin 12.5 eoe or ed depending on whats needed. For a test only cycle there is no need to have caber on hand correct?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
The thing is i didnt start taking the aromasin UNTIL i felt the lump. I know, horrible mistake. In the future i will take aromasin from the start of the cycle at a low dose. If estradiol is under control during a cycle is there still a chance for prolactin issues? I will be doing a test cycle soon and plan on running aromasin 12.5 eoe or ed depending on whats needed. For a test only cycle there is no need to have caber on hand correct?
yeah, prolactin can be raised unrelated to high E2. sometimes they are connected, but plenty of guys on deca can show bloodwork with regular E2 and high prolactin....

I don't know much about Msten, but I believe it's similar to Superdrol (please, correct me if I'm wrong here).... I know several guys that got gyno on Superdrol, and that does not aromatize, so it was an issue unrelated to high E2....

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
yeah, prolactin can be raised unrelated to high E2. sometimes they are connected, but plenty of guys on deca can show bloodwork with regular E2 and high prolactin....

I don't know much about Msten, but I believe it's similar to Superdrol (please, correct me if I'm wrong here).... I know several guys that got gyno on Superdrol, and that does not aromatize, so it was an issue unrelated to high E2....
Yeah ive heard that too that its similar to sdrol, but what about test? Prolactin issues are nearly impossible on a test only cycle correct?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol thought they came in capsule not bars so it wasn't possible to do that but I guess I can thanks
Well it depends on where you get them. If it's pharma you can cut them, if it's research it'll be liquid.