Extended pct? Worth it?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
When I finish my 1/4/epi-andro cycle I'll be dosing clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 and I will be throwing in natty t-boosters. Let me start by saying I'm 21 and that I had vericoceel surgery last year and have had a low sex drive since then. I go thru spurts of high/low libido. Mostly low. I've used t-boosters in past at double dose so I actually feel something. I want to finish up this cycle and try to get my body back as fast as possible and try to get the normal libido of a 21 year old. Kinda sad when your junk goes soft if you don't concentrate .

These are the following products I have to add to my pct and beyond it. I need help with dosing and when to take each.

2 kings blood
2 super pct
2 m-test
4 sustain alpha

Should I stack at first then stagger them? Any help gentlemen would be greatly appreciated. And I also don't have money for tests and I'm in the military so I don't want them to find anything that could open eyes at prohormones or clomid cuz I'm pretty sure clomid would get me in huge trouble because it's a pharma. Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I finish my 1/4/epi-andro cycle I'll be dosing clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 and I will be throwing in natty t-boosters. Let me start by saying I'm 21 and that I had vericoceel surgery last year and have had a low sex drive since then. I go thru spurts of high/low libido. Mostly low. I've used t-boosters in past at double dose so I actually feel something. I want to finish up this cycle and try to get my body back as fast as possible and try to get the normal libido of a 21 year old. Kinda sad when your junk goes soft if you don't concentrate .

These are the following products I have to add to my pct and beyond it. I need help with dosing and when to take each.

2 kings blood
2 super pct
2 m-test
4 sustain alpha

Should I stack at first then stagger them? Any help gentlemen would be greatly appreciated. And I also don't have money for tests and I'm in the military so I don't want them to find anything that could open eyes at prohormones or clomid cuz I'm pretty sure clomid would get me in huge trouble because it's a pharma. Thanks!
I would run KB and SA at label recommendations when you start PCT. It would be a waste of money to stack those 3 natty test boost all-in-one products. KB is the most potent and well-rounded of all 3 IMO, but they're all good formulas. Run both KB consecutively. Run one of the others after PCT when you feel libido starting to wane again. Also, if you're stateside you can probably get blood work privately and affordably on your own:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html?highlight=Cheap+Bloodwork

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree Jebrook. It's good to get bloodwork then you know if you really need to continue pct or if your levels are back.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
m-test and kings blood have many same ingredients,kind of wasting money

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo there's one 3.8 miles away!
There's a monthly discount code for 15% off every month. The basic female hormone panel group comes to like 55 bucks. It includes the basics and is for males as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is never a downside of extending your PCT, besides the expense. I always run 6-8 week PCTs to be safe.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
There is never a downside of extending your PCT, besides the expense. I always run 6-8 week PCTs to be safe.
That's how I feel. Not worth losing even an ounce of muscle at the expense of a few extra bucks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how I feel. Not worth losing even an ounce of muscle at the expense of a few extra bucks
Exactly. We spend hundreds of dollars on cycles but then trying to run a frugal PCT lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm not on cycle, I pretty much consider myself in PCT.. thats how I live my life.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking at an extended pct for Epistane & OL Epiandro.

1-4 Clomid, ol superpct, sustain alpha, ol super 7
5-12 Testify Pro

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking at an extended pct for Epistane & OL Epiandro.

1-4 Clomid, ol superpct, sustain alpha, ol super 7
5-12 Testify Pro
Looks good. I wouldn't exactly call the 5-12 part a PCT, but it still is fine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 keto, ol super pct, Clomid 1- 4
Yeah, after further information I realized that Sustain and super pct have some overlap