Sup3r PCT - Epistane PCT

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on OL Sup3r PCT? I'm about to finish up an Epistane/Trest cycle. I'll be running Tamox (nolva) and have Sup3r PCT on hand, but have read mixed reviews. Would CEL M-Test be a better option? I was also thinking I'd pick up some IL Invictus. Anything else to help keep gains? A laxogenin product or anything? OL Ep1c?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I personally loved Sup3r PCT. look at the profile on that puppy.. it's amazing. Also, look into OL Kings Blood. I cannot say for CEL m test quite yet.. but both of the previous options are great. Kings blood > Sup3r PCT

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I think I read that it was the fact that Sup3r PCT contains an AI that people were saying to avoid it. Not sure though.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
The AI you're talking about is the arimistane in super pct. it can dry the joints out for some, especially after a dry cycle too. It actually does nothing for controlling estrogen either, but does have some use controlling cortisol I believe. If you feel you can tolerate the ingredient, I think super PCT is an amazing product personally.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
That's why I personally get jt. I feel a little stiffness but nothing a strong multi and some msm doesn't help. I can almost feel the difference in cortisol. It's subtle but nice

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My issue with Supe3r PCT is the AI in it. I prefer seperate test boosters and AI so I can adjust the AI dosing. I wish they would take it out so the product could be more versatile.

You could opt for something like M Test+Arimistane or Inhibit E.

hawkfan9

Awards
I really liked Sup3r PCT and thought the included AI was pretty convenient.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Should I get a separate cortisol control like Invictus?