PCT review

sespress

Awards
It's that time. I'm about to cease my run of 4-Andro/Epi-Andro/mk. I've been on for 8 weeks. I'll be sad to see the leftovers go back into the closet. I gained 8lbs, 6 of which is lean. I've magnified strength and gained size 2" on arms, 3"across shoulders. I worked past car accident injuries and I'm happy!
I've got a slew of meds available and I'd love to review my plan and get some feedback.

4 weeks
SERM Clomid (pharma) 25/25/25/25
AI - currently on Arimidex, thinking of switching to exemestane (both RC, but I trust the vendor).
Arimidex - .5mg EOD.
Alphamax XT (as suggested) or T3stify (same).

Whatever else!

I've got Nolva on hand if putting that in the mix is worthwhile but my understanding is the andro run is pretty light. I've seen no signs of shrinking gonads.

If I were to switch to exemestane should I allow the Arimidex time to leave the system first? Should any dosing or timing be adjusted?

Thanks all!

Kickstarter with familiar names: AnabolicGuru Woody Brandinooooo Alpha1agreda

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the clomid personally i'd go 50/50/25/25.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mentioned MK as part of your cycle. Which one? Ostarine or Ibutamoren? If it was the latter, I'd continue to run it until all gone. It is not suppressive whereas Ostarine is.

Testify modulates SHBG which you don't want to do during PCT but after. I'd suggest K1ngsBlood for your natty test booster. Testify would be great for after PCT when hormone levels are hopefully restored to normal baselines.

Running 2 SERMs would be overkill in this instance, IMO. And Exemestane is the better choice for AI during PCT. Again, I don't necessarily think you need it. 4 weeks of Clomid at 50/50/25/25 will do wonders for your HPTA.

sespress

Awards
For the clomid personally i'd go 50/50/25/25.
OK noted! I don't think it can hurt to bump it up to 50. Thank you for the reply! If I am to switch the AI what would you dose the exemestane at and would you just switch over one day in the first day of PCT or do it before?

sespress

Awards
You mentioned MK as part of your cycle. Which one? Ostarine or Ibutamoren? If it was the latter, I'd continue to run it until all gone. It is not suppressive whereas Ostarine is.

Testify modulates SHBG which you don't want to do during PCT but after. I'd suggest K1ngsBlood for your natty test booster. Testify would be great for after PCT when hormone levels are hopefully restored to normal baselines.

Running 2 SERMs would be overkill in this instance, IMO. And Exemestane is the better choice for AI during PCT. Again, I don't necessarily think you need it. 4 weeks of Clomid at 50/50/25/25 will do wonders for your HPTA.
Yes mk677 ibutamoren. I actually didn't jot that down but I intend to do just that. Thank you for the information on t3stify, I didn't realize it had that level of impact. I'll look up kingsblood. Thank you for the advice!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't purchased AlphaMax XT yet, Nutriverse is currently running a promo where they have 20% off of it and TFSupplements also has an 11% off coupon they just sent an email out for!

sespress

Awards
If you haven't purchased AlphaMax XT yet, Nutriverse is currently running a promo where they have 20% off of it and TFSupplements also has an 11% off coupon they just sent an email out for!
Already purchased. Thank you though.