Nolva 40mg vs 20mg with Clomid?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Any benefits on running Nolva at 40mg vs 20mg for the first week/weeks?
Also running it with Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Any benefits on running Nolva at 40mg vs 20mg for the first week/weeks?
Also running it with Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5.
Unless you're PCTing from a heavily estrogenic compound then no, not really.
Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva
20/20/10/10/5

Would kickstart your HPTA and get you going again from pretty much anything

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any huge benefits. Typically i will run clomid at 50/50/25/25 and nolva at 20/20/10/10 though.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Good the hear.
Did the first week at 40mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid and then dropped the Nolva to 20mg.
So my PCT would look like:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10/5
Aromasin: 6.25mg EOD
Clomid make my estrogen go upp quite a bit so a low dose aromasin keeps it at bay. At the end of the PCT I will extend the aromasin a bit to prevent estrogen rebound.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Good the hear.
Did the first week at 40mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid and then dropped the Nolva to 20mg.
So my PCT would look like:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10/5
Aromasin: 6.25mg EOD
Clomid make my estrogen go upp quite a bit so a low dose aromasin keeps it at bay. At the end of the PCT I will extend the aromasin a bit to prevent estrogen rebound.
Are you going to run the Aromasin throughout the whole PCT?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Are you going to run the Aromasin throughout the whole PCT?
Did runt Aromasin 12,5mg during the first week to prevent estrogen surge untill my SERM:s kicked in and saturated the system. Now in week 2 i do 6,25mg Aromasin EOD.
Will continue Aromasin (6,25mg) if my estrogen are high after 2 weeks of clomid (will do bloodtest on Monday to confirm).
If estrogen is low then no Aromasin until week 4-5.
If estrogen is normal then 6,25mg EOD or E3D and continue 2 weeks past pct on low dose to prevent estrogen rebound. If estrogen is elevated then i will do 12,5mg 2 times week and 6,25mg 2 times week.
Sure i have Nolva that protects me from elevated estrogen but is does only block it, not get rid of it.
With Aromasin I will be getting rid of the excress esrogen and with a low does as 6,25mg i will hopefully not eliminate it only control it (keep it in the middle/low end of the scale).
Labs will tell the story.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Did runt Aromasin 12,5mg during the first week to prevent estrogen surge untill my SERM:s kicked in and saturated the system. Now in week 2 i do 6,25mg Aromasin EOD.
Will continue Aromasin (6,25mg) if my estrogen are high after 2 weeks of clomid (will do bloodtest on Monday to confirm).
If estrogen is low then no Aromasin until week 4-5.
If estrogen is normal then 6,25mg EOD or E3D and continue 2 weeks past pct on low dose to prevent estrogen rebound. If estrogen is elevated then i will do 12,5mg 2 times week and 6,25mg 2 times week.
Sure i have Nolva that protects me from elevated estrogen but is does only block it, not get rid of it.
With Aromasin I will be getting rid of the excress esrogen and with a low does as 6,25mg i will hopefully not eliminate it only control it (keep it in the middle/low end of the scale).
Labs will tell the story.
Nice to see you have a plan but your clomid and Nolva should have you covered for Estrogen at the beginning of your PCT. At the risk of crashing your Estrogen, which you really don't want to do, and still preventing rebound I'd do..

Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva
20/20/10/10/5
Aromasin
0/0/0/6.25ED/6.25ED/6.25ED/6 25EOD

So you have your SERMs AND your Aromasin for two weeks and then straight Aromasin for two weeks past PCT to control and then clear out any excess estrogen.
Just my opinion of course though.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Nice to see you have a plan but your clomid and Nolva should have you covered for Estrogen at the beginning of your PCT. At the risk of crashing your Estrogen, which you really don't want to do, and still preventing rebound I'd do..

Clomid
50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva
20/20/10/10/5
Aromasin
0/0/0/6.25ED/6.25ED/6.25ED/6 25EOD

So you have your SERMs AND your Aromasin for two weeks and then straight Aromasin for two weeks past PCT to control and then clear out any excess estrogen.
Just my opinion of course though.
Good plan :)
My though was that since Clomid and especially Nolva takes about 1 week to saturate the system and gain full effect i would keep the estrogen low for the first week with Aromasin then tapper the second week and then take 2 weeks of Aromasin since then the SERM:s is in full gear.
Then at week 4 i begin the Aromasin again at low dose and continue until about 2-3 weeks after PCT to avoid rebound.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Good plan :)
My though was that since Clomid and especially Nolva takes about 1 week to saturate the system and gain full effect i would keep the estrogen low for the first week with Aromasin then tapper the second week and then take 2 weeks of Aromasin since then the SERM:s is in full gear.
Then at week 4 i begin the Aromasin again at low dose and continue until about 2-3 weeks after PCT to avoid rebound.
Are you planning the PCT for AAS, PH or SARM run?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Are you planning the PCT for AAS, PH or SARM run?
PH / SARM.
PCT is a bit overkill but since i plan to stay of for a while i though might as well be sure I'm doing all i can to recover my HPTA as fast and strong as possible.
I Know they layout would be more in line with a Test run alongside HCG to bring the nuts back up.
But i though why cheap out on PCT if i can get bloods to confirm were I'm at and dose accordingly (Thinking about the Aromasin here).

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
PH / SARM.
PCT is a bit overkill but since i plan to stay of for a while i though might as well be sure I'm doing all i can to recover my HPTA as fast and strong as possible.
I Know they layout would be more in line with a Test run alongside HCG to bring the nuts back up.
But i though why cheap out on PCT if i can get bloods to confirm were I'm at and dose accordingly (Thinking about the Aromasin here).
Totally agree man! Always overkilling the PCT phase. Usually spend more money on my PCT than my actual cycles haha! But as you said, you may as do all you can to recover properly.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Totally agree man! Always overkilling the PCT phase. Usually spend more money on my PCT than my actual cycles haha! But as you said, you may as do all you can to recover properly.
Recommend anything for cortisol?
As of now I have some Ashwagandha (ksm-66) and phosphatidylserine. Also not doing any caffeine or other stimulants unless extremely necessary.
A bit worried that ashwagandha may interfere with Nolvadex but according to this study it seems to be cool.
Ashwagandha = Withania somnifera

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25684704

What do you think?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Recommend anything for cortisol?
As of now I have some Ashwagandha (ksm-66) and phosphatidylserine. Also not doing any caffeine or other stimulants unless extremely necessary.
A bit worried that ashwagandha may interfere with Nolvadex but according to this study it seems to be cool.
Ashwagandha = Withania somnifera

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25684704

What do you think?
I'd usually recommend SNS' Reduce XT for PCT Cortisol control, but seeing as you already have Ashwagandha I'd suggest you just use that. KSM seems to have a lot of genuine merit to it.
Nolva is a powerful pharma grade drug, I doubt anything natural herb wise would reduce it's effectiveness by any measurable or noticable amount.
So to sum up, throw in the Ashwagandha with your PCT as it'll only aid in your recovery.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I'd usually recommend SNS' Reduce XT for PCT Cortisol control, but seeing as you already have Ashwagandha I'd suggest you just use that. KSM seems to have a lot of genuine merit to it.
Nolva is a powerful pharma grade drug, I doubt anything natural herb wise would reduce it's effectiveness by any measurable or noticable amount.
So to sum up, throw in the Ashwagandha with your PCT as it'll only aid in your recovery.
Yea reduce XT would be good but I'm feeling pretty relaxed and sleeping well so my cortisol seems to be in check, weight is slowly coming on as i reverse dieted the last 4 weeks on cycle so i would come into PCT at a slight kcal surplus.
Took some 11-oxo during cycle for cortisol but levels seems to move up to steady state and no rebounding.
Will check with bloods tomorrow.

As of is going now it seems good. Weight is down a bit due to water weight coming off from the Nolva and Aromasin and not feeling as pumped as on cycle but that's normal. The gym is still going strong a but now I'm doing more heavy weights to promote testosteron release (deadlifts, squats etc).
Balls are hanging low and sexdrive is beginning to show it's again. Will be fun to see what the labs are showing.

But no more PH/Sarm/AAS for me for a good while.
Will be doing more natural stacks as Anabeta Elite/Triazole/Adamatine etc.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yea reduce XT would be good but I'm feeling pretty relaxed and sleeping well so my cortisol seems to be in check, weight is slowly coming on as i reverse dieted the last 4 weeks on cycle so i would come into PCT at a slight kcal surplus.
Took some 11-oxo during cycle for cortisol but levels seems to move up to steady state and no rebounding.
Will check with bloods tomorrow.

As of is going now it seems good. Weight is down a bit due to water weight coming off from the Nolva and Aromasin and not feeling as pumped as on cycle but that's normal. The gym is still going strong a but now I'm doing more heavy weights to promote testosteron release (deadlifts, squats etc).
Balls are hanging low and sexdrive is beginning to show it's again. Will be fun to see what the labs are showing.

But no more PH/Sarm/AAS for me for a good while.
Will be doing more natural stacks as Anabeta Elite/Triazole/Adamatine etc.
Any specific reason for going away from PH's/SARM stacks? Or just want to give your body a break?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Any specific reason for going away from PH's/SARM stacks? Or just want to give your body a break?
Want my body to take a break and find it's normal rhythm.
I tend to respond very well and fast on hormonal changing supplements/drugs but the side to this is that I'm also sensitive when my these changes happens and loss of libido and sometimes well being is not uncommon.
Although i gain a substansial amount of mass the whole on off is taking a toll.

I got high testosteron normal in my system (around 850 at 35yo) so i think i can gain a lot without any hormonal supplements/drugs for a while.
When i hit 40 well see how the values holds on :D

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
Can some one message me where to find pharma grade letro/nolva