H-DROL PCT

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Quick one I'm running a 5 week HDROL cycle which will go as follows.
50mg
75mg
75mg
75mg
75mg

Would you suggest Clomid or Nolvadex which will be better.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really it depends on the person but i will typically use clomid because that's what works for me. I'll do 50/50/25/25 with an otc pct product as well.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Really it depends on the person but i will typically use clomid because that's what works for me. I'll do 50/50/25/25 with an otc pct product as well.
Hi can you clarify what you mean by otc- (over the counter?) if so what type of otc would you suggest. Also have you ran a cycle of HDROL

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi can you clarify what you mean by otc- (over the counter?) if so what type of otc would you suggest. Also have you ran a cycle of HDROL
The SERM is dependent on the person. I am partial to Clomid, personally.

OTC is an over the counter, legal, natural supplement that can be used in conjunction with a SERM, but should NEVER replace a SERM. A good option would be AlphaMax XT. I like AlphaMax XT because it is an all in one product that will improve sleep, help keep the progress you made, increase testosterone and reduce cortisol. Cortisol could be an issue during PCT, but AlphaMax XT contains a full dosed AI to help combat that. Additionally, AlphaMax XT contains full doses of 3,4 dinavil, boron and forskolin to help increase testosterone. Forskolin also increase cAMP levels and as a result, helps maintain/create lean mass while decreasing fat.

Nutriverse, a board sponsor, has 20% off currently. An OTC product is not needed, but can be helpful

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25 will work.

The only two OTC products I've liked are Olympus Labs Super PCT and Performax Labs Alphamax XT.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Either Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25 will work.

The only two OTC products I've liked are Olympus Labs Super PCT and Performax Labs Alphamax XT.
Would you use the OTC in place of clomid of tamoxifen on a low dose course of hdrol ?

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Ok cool. I've just realised how difficult it is to get this stuff on line.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Never.

If you can only choose one, go with a SERM.
Was trying to send you a direct mail as I have some questions but it won't allow me. Have you exceeded you limit or inbox full.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with a SERM for sure. I would also try to get anotehr bottle and run it one more week, and at a higher dose.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Go with a SERM for sure. I would also try to get anotehr bottle and run it one more week, and at a higher dose.
If you ran at 50mg all the way say 6 weeks what would you hope to expect with that ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you ran at 50mg all the way say 6 weeks what would you hope to expect with that ?
Probably minimal gains. But if this is your first cycle then anything will give you great gains.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Probably minimal gains. But if this is your first cycle then anything will give you great gains.
Just coming on to week 2 now - 3 days in I've been told it can take a week or so to kick in. First few days was a little mad with high BP and headache but now everything has settled and no sides other than balls reducing. As time progresses what should I expect to experience to know everything is working.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just coming on to week 2 now - 3 days in I've been told it can take a week or so to kick in. First few days was a little mad with high BP and headache but now everything has settled and no sides other than balls reducing. As time progresses what should I expect to experience to know everything is working.
The reason I suggested extending it to 6 weeks is because it kind of takes a while to really "kick in." Maybe week 3 or so. Good luck!

ka0tik

Awards
I'm on a similar cycle, 50/50/75/75/75/75 maybe adding 1 more week on the end...

I was planning on running toremifene citrate for my serm but was wondering what I should run in addition to that. I have a bottle of erase pro should I run that too or get something else like reduce xt?

Should I run cycle support/tudca with the pct or run a different vitamin mix i.e. One that has transreseveratrol and quercetin?

Last but not least, my toremifene is a little old. Expired June of 2014. Should I get a new batch?

ka0tik

Awards
Depends on if this is ur first time running anything. If it is your first time, you will notice that your recovery time is greatly decreased in the first two weeks. Real gains start occurring around week 3 or 4. This is actually why I want to run mine longer but I'm a little afraid of doing it longer than 6 weeks.

Has anybody ran halo drop longer than 6 weeks?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Depends on if this is ur first time running anything. If it is your first time, you will notice that your recovery time is greatly decreased in the first two weeks. Real gains start occurring around week 3 or 4. This is actually why I want to run mine longer but I'm a little afraid of doing it longer than 6 weeks.

Has anybody ran halo drop longer than 6 weeks?
8 is really the max. I did it one time, and felt like it was a waste of product. I peaked in weeks 3.5-6 and then plateaued into the PCT. Kept it all though.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
I'm on a similar cycle, 50/50/75/75/75/75 maybe adding 1 more week on the end...

I was planning on running toremifene citrate for my serm but was wondering what I should run in addition to that. I have a bottle of erase pro should I run that too or get something else like reduce xt?

Should I run cycle support/tudca with the pct or run a different vitamin mix i.e. One that has transreseveratrol and quercetin?

Last but not least, my toremifene is a little old. Expired June of 2014. Should I get a new batch?
No. My friend is a pharmacist and says its stored correctly the drug should be fine. Over time can lose a small amount of potency but that's over a longer period than 2 years. Keep it in a cool environment out of direct sun and your good

ka0tik

Awards
No. My friend is a pharmacist and says its stored correctly the drug should be fine. Over time can lose a small amount of potency but that's over a longer period than 2 years. Keep it in a cool environment out of direct sun and your good
Cool thank you. It's unopened and been store in a cool dark spot.

As far as the natty part of the pct, u think reduce xt is enough on top of the torem? I was thinking of running reduce at 0/0/2/2/2/2. And the torem at 120/90/60/30

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Cool thank you. It's unopened and been store in a cool dark spot.

As far as the natty part of the pct, u think reduce xt is enough on top of the torem? I was thinking of running reduce at 0/0/2/2/2/2. And the torem at 120/90/60/30
I guess if really worried about nads add some HCG that will keep them going. For sure! For pct run nolvadex and Clomid you'll be sweet on that.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Fwiw, I think Clomid and Torem are a little too extreme for such a mild compound. I found Nolva and an OCT PCT Support to be sufficient. 20/20/10/10

ka0tik

Awards
Fwiw, I think Clomid and Torem are a little too extreme for such a mild compound. I found Nolva and an OCT PCT Support to be sufficient. 20/20/10/10
From the research I'd done previously I was unaware of the differences in "strength" between all three of them.

Personally I opted for torem over Nolva or clomid bc there is no risk of hair loss. Which is another reason why I opted for hdrol over other compounds. Any thoughts here on how nolva effects hairloss?

Do you think I should opt to nolva even when I have torem on hand that needs to be trashed or taken? Cost is really not a factor

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
From the research I'd done previously I was unaware of the differences in "strength" between all three of them.

Personally I opted for torem over Nolva or clomid bc there is no risk of hair loss. Which is another reason why I opted for hdrol over other compounds. Any thoughts here on how nolva effects hairloss?

Do you think I should opt to nolva even when I have torem on hand that needs to be trashed or taken? Cost is really not a factor
Nah bro. You already got the torem, take that. For me, nolva is the easiest compound on me. Torem being next and clomid being most extreme in terms of side effects. Unless you are really prone to MPB, hair loss really isn't that common of a side effect. People on here blow it out of proportion.

Then again, I'm not sensitive at all. So to each their own.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just run what you have. Also all the SERMs are pretty similar, except clomid has the potential to give you sides (getting emotional, nothing crazy).