Pct overload?

currencyking

Awards
Hey guys, for post cycle I was considering running erase pro for the first time. If I take erase pro and a T booster, should I still run a all in one like sup3r pct by Olympus labs or ad3 or is that just overloading the same compounds? Thanks in advance for any advice.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might want to post your cycle.

I wouldn't run erase pro and sup3r pct together.

currencyking

Awards
In the past I just ran super pct w/ Hi-tech pharmaceuticals estrogenex, and D-pol for the test booster

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend I run w/ the erase pro?
You can run any test booster with Erase Pro. But do not run Sup3r PCT with it. You will be running two AIs. The goal is to control estrogen, not kill it. AE Ape, BPS endosurge Turbo and AI Sports TestoPro are all good options iForce also has some solid test boosters.

In the future, I would opt for an all in one product such as Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT. Both are an all in one option, but contain several different ingredients. You cannot go wrong with either one though.

AlphaMax XT provides several pathways to increase free testosterone. Tongkat Ali will increase libido and boost testosterone. DHAA is the AI used and some report that DHAA is more favorable on joints than Arimistane. F95 increases cAMP which in turn helps increase lean mass while also providing a reduction in body fat. It is a completely open label. The reason why I suggest an all in one, such as AlphaMax XT or even Sup3r PCT is because you get more bang for your buck. If you were to get the individual ingredients for each product, you would spend more money.

No matter what you run, it should be in addition to a SERM.

currencyking

Awards
You can run any test booster with Erase Pro. But do not run Sup3r PCT with it. You will be running two AIs. The goal is to control estrogen, not kill it. AE Ape, BPS endosurge Turbo and AI Sports TestoPro are all good options iForce also has some solid test boosters.

In the future, I would opt for an all in one product such as Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT. Both are an all in one option, but contain several different ingredients. You cannot go wrong with either one though.

AlphaMax XT provides several pathways to increase free testosterone. Tongkat Ali will increase libido and boost testosterone. DHAA is the AI used and some report that DHAA is more favorable on joints than Arimistane. F95 increases cAMP which in turn helps increase lean mass while also providing a reduction in body fat. It is a completely open label. The reason why I suggest an all in one, such as AlphaMax XT or even Sup3r PCT is because you get more bang for your buck. If you were to get the individual ingredients for each product, you would spend more money.

No matter what you run, it should be in addition to a SERM.
I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to go into detail. I understand that serms are important, I'm just not sure where to go for a reliable source.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to go into detail. I understand that serms are important, I'm just not sure where to go for a reliable source.
I hope you have not started your cycle then, if you don't have serm yet.

I second what Ant said, especially the Alphamax XT being a perfect all in one to run alongside serm.

currencyking

Awards
Would either of you recommend Rebirth by Blr? Ive heard/read a lot of good things about it, including in these forums. Thanks for all the advice. It really is appreciated

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would either of you recommend Rebirth by Blr? Ive heard/read a lot of good things about it, including in these forums. Thanks for all the advice. It really is appreciated
I personally have not used Rebirth, but BLR seems to have a good track record. That should not replace a SERM though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A serm should be the cornerstone of your pct. without it you don't really have an effective pct. just hopes and dreams.

Once you have your serm, you can add whatever funds allow for but I always have:

Cortisol control- SNS reduce xt

Natty test booster product- cel pct assist, alphamax, super pct, etc

Natty anabolics- SNS Xgels, pes anabeta elite, cel epi-plex, etc.

I consider cort control the only must-have outside of a serm as its the one thing a serm can't effect at all and will absolutely spike when hormones are out of whack

currencyking

Awards
A serm should be the cornerstone of your pct. without it you don't really have an effective pct. just hopes and dreams.

Once you have your serm, you can add whatever funds allow for but I always have:

Cortisol control- SNS reduce xt

Natty test booster product- cel pct assist, alphamax, super pct, etc

Natty anabolics- SNS Xgels, pes anabeta elite, cel epi-plex, etc.

I consider cort control the only must-have outside of a serm as its the one thing a serm can't effect at all and will absolutely spike when hormones are out of whack
I just picked up the Reduce xt as well. I will look into the Xgels, ive heard good things.Thanks for the feedback, all really good info. Do you recommend starting the reduce xt immediately or a few weeks into the pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just picked up the Reduce xt as well. I will look into the Xgels, ive heard good things.Thanks for the feedback, all really good info. Do you recommend starting the reduce xt immediately or a few weeks into the pct?
Start it week 2 or 3 and run past the serm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, you will survive without a serm, it is just better.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Rebirth twice for PCT. Both times I ran it for 8 weeks. Both times my test levels were higher then when I started

The 2nd time i ran it, i check my levels two months after PCT was over, and my test was 100 points higher then when
starting the cycle.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/produc...earch-rebirth/

Its got many good reviews and logs.

Defintely not as strong as a Pharma Serm, should be used for 8 weeks instead of 4,
but works great even when super suppressed. My test levels were way under a 100
when i did the 1st PCT with Rebirth.