Gyno-Ralox

JG93

JG93

Awards
So I had some mild gyno I was looking to kill with Ralox before I start my Sdrol Test Cycle.
I started my pharm grade ralox at 60 mg a day for 5 days, then did 120 for one day back to 60.

My gyno seems to be getting terrible!

I had it really small in my left nip and about a dime size in my right.

After the ralox it has got much worse! My left seemed to grow, my right is puffing out now? Wtf!!!

So I am panicking as my right grew and is swollen. I'm also sensitive now.
Any idea?

I said screw it and ordered Letro.
I'm going to use letro at .5mg a day up to 2.5mg a day for 2-3 weeks and see if I can't squash it.

Thanks for any ideas or advice!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have gyno, its not going anywhere. You need surgery bro, only option. Stop playing around with meds that can't eradicate breast tissue. Once you got it, you got it bro.

Not sure where you live.. $3500 by me in NY, from an awesome physician.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have gyno, its not going anywhere. You need surgery bro, only option. Stop playing around with meds that can't eradicate breast tissue. Once you got it, you got it bro.

Not sure where you live.. $3500 by me in NY, from an awesome physician.
What about the studies where people's gyno were cured with ralox?

JG93

JG93

Awards
I agree with that. I've known multiple people to be cured. It only seemed to stimulate mine. 100% pharma..
Weird..
Or may I think it's stimulated but actually sore from digressing and now showing its true colors?
Long shot!!!
Letro will be here in 24 hours. Pharma.
No mas basura (no more trash)
I'm so white I probably spelled that wrong lol!!

JG93

JG93

Awards
It's so inflamed... So weird.. So curious lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly don't buy in to it for solidified gyno but to each there own. So many bodybuilders get the surgery for a reason. With all the treatments out,

-High doses of Ralox
-High Doses of Letro
-High Doses of Nolva
-Injecting EQ into the gyno (this one is a mystery to me, but somewhere, someone said it works lol)
-Injecting PGCL into the gyno
-Injecting helios into the gyno
-Injecting gh into the gyno

I have never heard of anyone with solidified gyno and pictures to prove it eradicate a fibrous breast tissue. Most people with gyno do not actually have solidified gyno. You can treat gyno on cycle, but solidified gyno that remains 6 months post cycle, is there for life IMO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with that. I've known multiple people to be cured.
Have you seen this in person? Pictures to prove? I'd have to see it to believe it. Most people shrink theirs and think it is gone, yet next cycle it flares up all over again. If you nips flare easy once on, it is not gone, you just shrunk it.

Gyno is like an iceberg, have you ever seen actual gyno masses removed? What feels like a pea, comes out like a golfball. What you feel is so small compared to the overall size that is hidden. Gyno masses typically hide well contouring your pec muscle with extensive tails.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Have you seen this in person? Pictures to prove? I'd have to see it to believe it. Most people shrink theirs and think it is gone, yet next cycle it flares up all over again. If you nips flare easy once on, it is not gone, you just shrunk it.

Gyno is like an iceberg, have you ever seen actual gyno masses removed? What feels like a pea, comes out like a golfball. What you feel is so small compared to the overall size that is hidden. Gyno masses typically hide well contouring your pec muscle with extensive tails.

You're right. I haven't seen it and it's probably bigger than it looks for them.
I have seen the pec shrink back to size, and the gyno symptoms disappear for them.
For me, it seems to just make the nipples hurt worse, and swell them up.
I don't get it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injecting stuff into gyno...ouch.

I cured my gyno with ralox+letro but I don't think it was "solidified" or to the point of no return yet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injecting stuff into gyno...ouch.

I cured my gyno with ralox+letro but I don't think it was "solidified" or to the point of no return yet.

Tried it.. Not painful at all. It's fibrous tissue.. No nerve endings. It's just hard to inject. Helios burned like a Biatch lol.

It takes time for gyno to solidify.. People tend to stop treatment once the mass shrinks to Barely detectable and pain stops thinking it's gone but it is not. Then it comes back. I would def suggest for anyone continuing treatment for a month or two after you are certain it is gone.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Tried it.. Not painful at all. It's fibrous tissue.. No nerve endings. It's just hard to inject. Helios burned like a Biatch lol.

It takes time for gyno to solidify.. People tend to stop treatment once the mass shrinks to Barely detectable and pain stops thinking it's gone but it is not. Then it comes back. I would def suggest for anyone continuing treatment for a month or two after you are certain it is gone.
Thanks guys.
Yea I got my letro in. I yolo'd and dropped 1.25mg off the start, then today I'm going to do 2.5mg split in 2 doses.
Make me feel better that way lol!

How long does it take for letro to kick in? The half life is like 3-4 days right?
I've read where results come in as little as 2 days, and take as long as one month.

Thanks again!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.
Yea I got my letro in. I yolo'd and dropped 1.25mg off the start, then today I'm going to do 2.5mg split in 2 doses.
Make me feel better that way lol!

How long does it take for letro to kick in? The half life is like 3-4 days right?
I've read where results come in as little as 2 days, and take as long as one month.

Thanks again!
Within a few days.. you will not if it will touch it or not from my experience.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I ran letro for 2 months and Ralox for 3-4. Def was bad for my health and holy **** I hate letro but I really wanted to get rid of my gynecologist. Luckily it was only slight gyno. Couldn't see it but it was sensitive as hell.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I ran letro for 2 months and Ralox for 3-4. Def was bad for my health and holy **** I hate letro but I really wanted to get rid of my gynecologist. Luckily it was only slight gyno. Couldn't see it but it was sensitive as hell.
Damn auto-correct. Lol.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm in the same boat.
I will chug bottles if I have to (hypothetically)
I'm running letro at 1.25-2.5 a day,
I vary it every other day just because. It has a long half life anyway(3-4 days) so I'm just finding a sweet spot.

As for aches and pains, I don't see them.
Lethargy is a minimal, libidos slightly decreased but not to bad. I feel like I get a little anxiety from it, and of course I'm drying out to a point.

Just want it gone already ahhhhhh!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats your problem.. you been goin to the wrong doctor bro :D

JG93

JG93

Awards
You should feel sensitivity decrease REALLY fast IMO.
It varies really, sometimes it is sensitive, others... Feels like nothing but lumps.
I'm gonna smash it at 2.5mg a day for 11 days and see what happens, obviously if I feel negative sides I'll taper back, but I really wanna smash this out so I can start my cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat.
I will chug bottles if I have to (hypothetically)
I'm running letro at 1.25-2.5 a day,
I vary it every other day just because. It has a long half life anyway(3-4 days) so I'm just finding a sweet spot.

As for aches and pains, I don't see them.
Lethargy is a minimal, libidos slightly decreased but not to bad. I feel like I get a little anxiety from it, and of course I'm drying out to a point.

Just want it gone already ahhhhhh!
The libido loss is the worst. I was pretty much a zombie as far as sexual urges went for 3 months.

Damn auto-correct. Lol.
lmao

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It varies really, sometimes it is sensitive, others... Feels like nothing but lumps.
I'm gonna smash it at 2.5mg a day for 11 days and see what happens, obviously if I feel negative sides I'll taper back, but I really wanna smash this out so I can start my cycle.
Good luck bro!