Please advise

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
6 week Epi cycle 45 mg (Epistrong)

Have clomid, aromasin, triazole, activate xtreme, and lean xtreme.

How would you dose and when would you start?

I was thinking
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
Then starting triazole, activate xtreme, and lean xtreme week 3 of PCT.

Thoughts?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should get away just fine with clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.. No need for anything else. Well, I'd include lean xtreme for cortisol but thats it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You should get away just fine with clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.. No need for anything else. Well, I'd include lean xtreme for cortisol but thats it.
I was thinking the exact same thing. For something as mild as a 6 week epi cycle all the others seem like a little overkill to me.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 ed Aromasin 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod activate xtreme as directed weeks 1-4, that's how I would run it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 week Epi cycle 45 mg (Epistrong)

Have clomid, aromasin, triazole, activate xtreme, and lean xtreme.

How would you dose and when would you start?

I was thinking
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
Then starting triazole, activate xtreme, and lean xtreme week 3 of PCT.

Thoughts?
Run Activate Xtreme starting week 1 of PCT. I wouldn't run Triazol because you already are running aromasin. Start Lean Xtreme week 3. Next time opt for Reduce XT, it's superior to Lean Xtreme and cheaper.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Run Activate Xtreme starting week 1 of PCT. I wouldn't run Triazol because you already are running aromasin. Start Lean Xtreme week 3. Next time opt for Reduce XT, it's superior to Lean Xtreme and cheaper.
What he said ^. The AX and LX are icing on the cake. Should be a good pct.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input so far. Sometimes I tend overthink the PCT the older I get.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input so far. Sometimes I tend overthink the PCT the older I get.
Any time, brother. We all do. Doesn't need to be complex, but you've covered your bases well. Should be fun.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no worries bro.. I prefer to keep things simple in pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any time, brother. We all do. Doesn't need to be complex, but you've covered your bases well. Should be fun.
Eat food, lift weights, get big/cut. It's all pretty damn simple. We love making it complex as hell though :)