Clomid/nolva

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
What's up, all?..

Can anyone tell me, if I do a few extra weeks of low dose clomid/nolva would be safe? Been on for 4 weeks now but I had a 16 week cycle of test e prior to the pct.

Any help is appreciated

Matt

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If you feel you need it why not? some guys PCT for 8 weeks, including myself after I finish my test e cycle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel you need it why not? some guys PCT for 8 weeks, including myself after I finish my test e cycle
Yep.. me2. Just watch liver enzymes.. continue some form of liver support. Nolva is liver toxic.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think milk thistle is sufficient?
Not trying to be mean but milk thistle is snake oil. It does work when medical grade milk thistle is injected but that's it. Btw milk thistle is used to treat certain types of mushroom poisoning. Although if you were running only injectables you should be fine. People with breast Cancer get Nolva at 20+mgs for 12+ weeks (could be MUCH longer as well) and only a handful have had liver issues. Although if you used oral on cycle get some TUDCA or NAC

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually people run 6-8 weeks PCTs for 16 week cycle so def. go ahead and keep running your nolva.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually people run 6-8 weeks PCTs for 16 week cycle so def. go ahead and keep running your nolva.
Yup.. 8 weeks for me with that length.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
If you feel the need to continue do it but use tudca along with it. It's great for the liver.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to tomoxifens mixed dangers of hepatocyte and cholestatic damage, a low dose of tudca/udca wouldn't be a bad choice.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I like Olympus labs and Chizled labs but Google up your dosage by weight and figure what's best for you. If I remeber right doses range between 500mg-1g I order mine from amazon been a prime member for a long time.