Clomid headaches

averagejoe02

averagejoe02

Awards
I've never tried nolvadex, and don't have access to it but while running clomid the headaches at almost unbearable. They only happen while running 100-150mgs a day and are triggered while at the gym. Has anyone had the same issue or know anyways around it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf are you running that much clomid? If your clomid is legit.. max 50mg..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That high is more than you need (except it if it your first few days of PCT, then some people run it at 100).

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The hell you running clomid at 100 mgs for? I wouldn't ever go over 50 mg. to be perfectly honest I think 25 mg with natty supps would be more than enough to get back to normal

averagejoe02

averagejoe02

Awards
Everywhere I've read says you should start at 150 and tapper down to over a 4 week period.. What do you guys recommend instead

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I believe 100mg for 3days, 75mg for the rest of the week, week 2 and 3 at 50mg and last week at 25mg is enough for PCT

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everywhere I've read says you should start at 150 and tapper down to over a 4 week period.. What do you guys recommend instead
You must be reading some old school stuff bro.

Start at 50mg, stay at 50mg for the full course, no need to taper dosage.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running 50/50/25/25 right now, feeling great!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The most common recommendation is 100mg the first 3 days, then drop to 50 the rest of the week and the whole following week, then 25mg for 2 weeks. That's a 4 week PCT, some do an extra week at 25mg. I do.