Pct help .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm using clomid and exemestane I'm trying to figure out if I should dose them hours apart or take them at the same time . Ive been on 11 months ready to come off and stay off for 12 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm having one of those Deja Vu moments hulk!. 12 weeks is pretty short time off if you've been on for almost a year!. Hulk, I'm not sure about if you should take them at the same time or hours apart. I'd think you'd be fine taking them together. It'd be less of a pain in the ass that way too. That's just a guess on my part though hulkster. Good luck sir!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm having one of those Deja Vu moments hulk!. 12 weeks is pretty short time off if you've been on for almost a year!. Hulk, I'm not sure about if you should take them at the same time or hours apart. I'd think you'd be fine taking them together. It'd be less of a pain in the ass that way too. That's just a guess on my part though hulkster. Good luck sir!
Thank you very much I appreciate your help you've always been very helpful I need to take 6 weeks PCT + 10 - 12 weeks off on nothing. I value my life and I value my liver so I'm hoping that taking this time off in my future. You are not a pain in the ass in any way I enjoy your dry sarcasm you remind me of the way my dad was very humorous but serious at the same time I appreciate your input everything that you say helps me one way or another better myself. I know you're looking out for me, I just want to make sure I do this right.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have been on for 11 months.. I would do,

Day 1-20: 250iu HCG daily
Day 1-25: 12.5mg aromasin
Day 20-90: Clomid @ 50mg
Day 20-90: L-Dopa, & a Test Booster

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on for 9 months and came off running clomid/nolva/bulbine (for libido)/reduce XT for 8 weeks. Blasted HCG before pct as well.

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on for 9 months and came off running clomid/nolva/bulbine (for libido)/reduce XT for 8 weeks. Blasted HCG before pct as well.
Is Bulbine good for libido?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Bulbine good for libido?
Honestly it's the best supplement I have ever used for my libido. Keep in my this is MY libido, I think I might be a super responder or something but it's worth a shot. Just ordered some Tongkat Ali for my libido so we shall see how that works.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly it's the best supplement I have ever used for my libido. Keep in my this is MY libido, I think I might be a super responder or something but it's worth a shot. Just ordered some Tongkat Ali for my libido so we shall see how that works.
I'm interested in tongkat Ali as we'll. Olympus labs brand people rave about

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You hulkster. You were talking about the new sublingual tabs in another thread for that new trest product.
No i had halofire suspension by aar and trest . Im in pct now until February. Then im thinking about doing a test run with hcg and dmz.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't touch those tabs ... thats just me.
Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me to have a sublingual methylated product. I don't know maybe I don't understand it but if it's already methylated for bio-availability(made up word) why make it sublingual in addition to that?. Those prices are retarded also....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me to have a sublingual methylated product. I don't know maybe I don't understand it but if it's already methylated for bio-availability(made up word) why make it sublingual in addition to that?. Those prices are retarded also....
I've tried different brands of sublingual and suspension liquids. Tbh none of them compared to caps . After this break im taking its probably going to be im from now on or nothing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ok just an update to everyone here ... ill be taking 2016 off from all aas in any form or shape or size or chemical name swapping bs . DONE for 1 yr !
ill be starting a thread on new years about my one year journey with pics and info on my plans , goals , and supps I plan to use .

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'm using clomid and exemestane I'm trying to figure out if I should dose them hours apart or take them at the same time . Ive been on 11 months ready to come off and stay off for 12 weeks.
What were u taking for 11 months if you don't mind me asking?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What were u taking for 11 months if you don't mind me asking?
Long drawn out cycle of xcel sports products and some bsl products. A very long list of things. I didn't sustain any long-term damage thank god .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok just an update to everyone here ... ill be taking 2016 off from all aas in any form or shape or size or chemical name swapping bs . DONE for 1 yr !
ill be starting a thread on new years about my one year journey with pics and info on my plans , goals , and supps I plan to use .
Why are you stopping?