Clomid needed?

Murderit

Murderit

Awards
I ran ostarine for 2 months at 25 mgs. I was taking arimastane at week 4 of my cycle 75mgs a day and then at week 5-6 DAA 3k. Kept running until out and then have been running OL super pct for almost 3 weeks. I have been off ostarine for 4 weeks. Is clomid really need at this point in time if I have gone this long without it? And would it be a dumb idea to run osta again at the same dosage but for 4 weeks then 2 weeks off with a mini pct. then run another 4 weeks.

ArmDay

Awards
Am wondering the same thing. Ran Ostarine and MK for 8 weeks. No signs of suppression or sides. Wondering if clomid for 1 week or 2 weeks is even necessary.

Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Always a good idea to run a SERM after a SARMs, PH, or AAS cycle. DAA doesn't really do much at all. I wouldn't do a mini pct halfway through your next cycle, just run it for a full 8 weeks again and do a proper pct afterwards.
Also you can't go off of just how you feel to determine whether you're suppressed or not. ALWAYS PCT.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Always safe than sorry, SARMS are suppressive

Murderit

Murderit

Awards
Thank you guys for your input it's greatly appreciated!!!!

dreamcrusher

Awards
I ran ostarine for 2 months at 25 mgs. I was taking arimastane at week 4 of my cycle 75mgs a day and then at week 5-6 DAA 3k. Kept running until out and then have been running OL super pct for almost 3 weeks. I have been off ostarine for 4 weeks. Is clomid really need at this point in time if I have gone this long without it? And would it be a dumb idea to run osta again at the same dosage but for 4 weeks then 2 weeks off with a mini pct. then run another 4 weeks.
Any reason why you started taking arimastane at week 4?

Murderit

Murderit

Awards
I ran arimastane to be safe. I just finished a cycle of rad and Osta and used clomid this time around.

dreamcrusher

Awards
How were your results with Osta?

Did you notice anything while on it?

Murderit

Murderit

Awards
15-20 pounds gained when I dosed it with a 100 mgs of laxogenin.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if you guys think you are being shut down why arent you running labs on cycle. thats the only way to know

Murderit

Murderit

Awards
because that just makes too much sense. I am going to next time around.

dfb11

Awards
How did your pct end up? Did you take a serm? Running a cycle like yours now, tying to get an idea of where I'll be.