Newbie Needs Info

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Hey guys and gals,

Been lurking on here for little less than a month now - long story short I'm looking at staring my first SARMs cycle. I've never taken SARMs before however. In fact I've never taken PH, AAS, or even T boosters. Just the basics (multi, fish oil, whey). So this is all kinda new to me. I'm 25 and fairly lean (easily visible abs) and I eat clean 5-6 days out of the week. Recently I've been spurned to really up both my strength and my physique for some not so friendly competition. Having said all that I have two bottles of Olympus UK Legend and I'm ordering their PCT and Ep1c Unleashed today. This being my first time with anything though I was considering buying a bottle of their Ostar1ne as well and running a beginners cycle of just Osta at 15mg a day for 6 weeks then a post cycle of Sup3r PCT and Ep1c Unleashed to see how I respond before even attempting the LGD (which would also be at a beginner cycle level). I was hoping the hive mind that is AM could give me more insight into my plans. My goals are strength and muscle mass. Though if I had to pick one it would probably be strength. I understand LGD is better for bulking but it's also more potent and I don't have a problem easing myself into this. So am I on the right track? Any and all info/criticism/suggestions are welcome. Really looking at upping the BIG 3.

Current stats:

Height - 5'3"
Weight - 130-135lbs
Squat - 300 with belt/no wraps
Deadlift - 390 no belt/no wraps
Bench - 265 no belt

Thanks!

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Never mind - my questions have been answered. Mods can delete this post if they want. Many thanks to Shaner091 and Yates84 for helping me out.