PCT Help

absolution36

Awards
I am just about to start my PCT in a week...

So far i'm going with--
Torem (not sure yet on the dosing)
Alpha Max
AnaBeta Elite
X Gels
Reduce XT

Should I add anything? Or do I have all my bases covered with this stack?

Any help or tips would be much

absolution36

Awards
I noticed both Alpha Max and AnaBeta Elite have Forskolin in them....Am I safe to stack these together?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes those two are fine. You normally run around 75mg daily of forskolin but a little extra isn't anything to cause too much concern.

Other than that it Looks good man. Depending on what you ran you may or may not add an extra ai in there if you have cash. Arimistane is decent though if you can't or don't want to add an additional ai. If you do check out blr letrone-Other than that it looks on point.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/letrone-by-black-lion-research

absolution36

Awards
Yes those two are fine. I normally run around 75mg daily but a little extra isn't anything to cause too much concern.

Other than that it Looks good man. Depending on what you ran you may or may not add an extra ai in there if you have cash. Arimistane is decent though if you can't or don't want to add an additional ai. If you do check out blr letrone-Other than that it looks on point.
Thanks for the info! I'm just getting off a 6 week Triumphalis/dermacrine run. Would I take letrone right from the get go on my PCT? or wait until I'm a few weeks in? Also, how long do you take it? Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep start day 1 of pct and run it for 4 weeks. You can start at two caps daily and go down to 1 if joints start to hurt too bad between the letrone and Arimistane. Everyone reacts different so just feel it out.

absolution36

Awards
Yep start day 1 of pct and run it for 4 weeks. You can start at two caps daily and go down to 1 if joints start to hurt too bad between the letrone and Arimistane. Everyone reacts different so just feel it out.
Awesome, Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start X gels a week before you start your PCT so it kicks in during week 2 of PCT.

absolution36

Awards
should I run AnaBeta Elite, X Gels, and Alpha Max for 8 weeks or just 4?

absolution36

Awards
Will do! I'll write up my thought here in 8 weeks.