First time Clomid

nsvee

Awards
So I feel like I just swallowed the liquid used in creating a bio weapon. This **** is ****ing gross. Well that's day 1 of PCT gah.

On the bright side I gained 23 lbs.

I strongly encourage a 1-andro/DMZ/msten cycle! It was great!

Next cycle: tvar/DMZ

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol make sure to have a chaser on hand. Or you could dillute it with a strong drink.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I feel like I just swallowed the liquid used in creating a bio weapon. This **** is ****ing gross. Well that's day 1 of PCT gah.

On the bright side I gained 23 lbs.

I strongly encourage a 1-andro/DMZ/msten cycle! It was great!

Next cycle: tvar/DMZ
Yep. The liquid is nasty stuff.

Fgp

Awards
Here's a suggestion:

"000" Gel capsules. I'm sure your liquid came with an oral syringe. Extract what you need, uncap the capsule, squirt into the cap, close it and send it down the hatch. Bye bye horrible taste. Set me back $20 for 500 gel caps but it's definitely well worth it.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Here's a suggestion:

"000" Gel capsules. I'm sure your liquid came with an oral syringe. Extract what you need, uncap the capsule, squirt into the cap, close it and send it down the hatch. Bye bye horrible taste. Set me back $20 for 500 gel caps but it's definitely well worth it.
Where do you get them? I never thought of this. Would I be able to cap them all at once and then just take them as I need or will the liquid leak out

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get them? I never thought of this. Would I be able to cap them all at once and then just take them as I need or will the liquid leak out
most health stores carry them. And most of them are gelatin, so they will deteriorate/leak if you preload them. it would have to be kind of immediate use.