OL Sup3r PCT

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
So I started my PCT on Tuesday after a SDMZ 2.0 cycle, and I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but after a half hour after popping my first Sup3r PCT pill, my throat started to get extremely dry, so I thought it would just be causing some dehydration, but as the day progressed it got worse. But now it's looking like the common cold or whatever. Soar throat, congestion, etc.

I'm just seeing if this is common with PCT or if it's just an unfortunate coincidence that I get sick the day I start my PCT...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I started my PCT on Tuesday after a SDMZ 2.0 cycle, and I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but after a half hour after popping my first Sup3r PCT pill, my throat started to get extremely dry, so I thought it would just be causing some dehydration, but as the day progressed it got worse. But now it's looking like the common cold or whatever. Soar throat, congestion, etc.

I'm just seeing if this is common with PCT or if it's just an unfortunate coincidence that I get sick the day I start my PCT...
Your body is probably just starting to break down from the stress and damage heaped upon it during your cycle. I've used Super PCT half a dozen times and never had that symptom. However I do get worn down and sick sometimes near the end of cycle or in PCT.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Your body is probably just starting to break down from the stress and damage heaped upon it during your cycle. I've used Super PCT half a dozen times and never had that symptom. However I do get worn down and sick sometimes near the end of cycle or in PCT.
Makes sense. Do you think it affects your gains? I feel weak, I mean I'm still gonna power through it in the gym so I can keep my gains, but that just sucks if this is a common thing during PH use. I guess I'm just hoping it doesn't last too long.

By the way, how do you guys take nolvadex orally? I tried squirting it down my throat but that stuff is ROUGH.

Anastrozole wasn't bad at all, and exemestane is bad but not as bad as nolvadex.