First Time Cycle PCT Advice...Help Please

RebelLift

Awards
Okay running my first ever cycle at 300 mg per week test e (150 Monday morning and 150 Thursday night). Ive already settled on that amount after a lot of research regarding sides/risk to gains. I am prone to MPB with the slightest recession at my temples that hasn't changed much in the past few years. Nobody really even notices besides me but running Finasteride 1.25 mg through the cycle to be safe. Please give thoughts/opinions:

Weeks 1-10:
300 mg Test e (Monday morning 150, Thurs night 150)
Arimidex .25 mg per day
Weeks 10-11:
HCG 200 iu
Weeks 11-12:
Nolva 40
Weeks 13-14:
Nolva 20

Does this look okay? Want to keep about 10 lbs after the cycle with minimal sides. Also adding Vit B and D for acne prevention. Thanks in advance y'all.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I would run HCG every 3rd or 4th day at 250iu throughout your cycle to keep your guys primed and ready to go at the end of your cycle. Better then letting them completely shut down and trying to jump start them especially with the low amount you are using at the end of your cycle.

You are running a pretty mild dosage of test. You might not experience any increase in hair loss. Be careful with the Finasteride, it has been show to cause ED (Erectile Dysfunction) in some men. Do some research on that.

Not sure if you are prone to acne or not. If not, you might not see anything appreciable at the dose of test. If so, you will probably need to use 2-3 grams of B5 daily to keep it in check. Vitamin D has never done anything to keep oily skin or acne in check for me.

I'm sure other people will chime in with other info.

RebelLift

Awards
Thanks for the advice TShoot. I've definitely done my research on the Fin...rather take the 1% risk of ED than lose my hair at 23. I will run hcg throughout like you said. I am acne prone. My face and back are fine right now but I get random breakouts without having ever taken steroids so I will stock up on the B5. Thanks again man.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I would personally start nolva at 20 but it's not a big deal. I also recommend 6 week PCTs for AAS cycles. Maybe look into adding a test booster like DAA and/or cortisol control supp like Reduce XT into your pct.

RebelLift

Awards
You think 6 week PCT is necessary for such a low dose and 10 weeks?

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Thanks for the advice TShoot. I've definitely done my research on the Fin...rather take the 1% risk of ED than lose my hair at 23. I will run hcg throughout like you said. I am acne prone. My face and back are fine right now but I get random breakouts without having ever taken steroids so I will stock up on the B5. Thanks again man.
Anytime my friend. Keep us posted on how things are going.

jrunner

Awards
What is your diet and training plan for pct? That is just as important as the chems

RebelLift

Awards
What is your diet and training plan for pct? That is just as important as the chems
I have a pretty solid written diet of about 4,000 calories per day with good balance of whole grains, lean meats, fruits, vegetables, good fats, etc. and have been weight lifting for about 8 years so I'm good on that. Trying to get my legs bigger so I'm doing:
M: legs - front squats, front lunges, closed toe leg press, leg extensions
T: chest
W: shoulders and back
Th: arms
Friday: legs - back squats, deadlifts, leg curls, and wide-leg leg press

I'm in decent proportion but I want to grow legs and arms the most so I tend to hit those harder than the rest. My shoulders back and chest are big enough to where they could grow little to none and I would be okay with it. I'm planning on going heavier with less reps on leg days and lighter with more reps on upper body because upper body grows easier on AAS (or so I've read).

RebelLift

Awards
Oh and for calves I have a pretty good routine as well. They're growing but slowly. I kill them about every 3 days and let them recover. I do the Nelson Montana 75 rep routine and then a heavy routine of drop sets or heavy sets of 15, but i make sure I change it up every time to where I'm sore the next couple days after.

jrunner

Awards
Yes. Testosterone is a cholesterol derivitive, aka fat. Eat Alot of healthy fats. Sorta keto style but not keto

jrunner

Awards
Gear shuts down natural test but it does not turn off gh production. So train to optimize it. Volume squats deadlifts push presses cleans. Pct is a lot more than just taking chems. It's a whole body process like being in cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think 6 week PCT is necessary for such a low dose and 10 weeks?
Better safe than sorry.

Anyone else have any advice for PCT?
Just keep eating like you were eating on cycle (unless you are eating really low fat on cycle. No need to change diet and workout during a cycle. You probably will be able to push a little harder in the gym so maybe a few more sets.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you are beginning SERM therapy seven days after last pin (according to your layout above). I was wondering about this myself because I just finished my first cycle of test at 260 mgs/week. Since our doses are conservative, would a sooner PCT start time be appropriate? I was going to start clomid and nolvadex 10 days after last pin. Also, you may want to consider adding clomid to your nolvadex. It is suppose to enhance recovery

RebelLift

Awards
I noticed you are beginning SERM therapy seven days after last pin (according to your layout above). I was wondering about this myself because I just finished my first cycle of test at 260 mgs/week. Since our doses are conservative, would a sooner PCT start time be appropriate? I was going to start clomid and nolvadex 10 days after last pin. Also, you may want to consider adding clomid to your nolvadex. It is suppose to enhance recovery
I'm doing 350 a week now. Got talked into the extra by a lot of guys that have played around with the doseages. How did you do on 260 a week? I've heard Nolva and clomid together are an overkill for such a low dose

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I had a fantastic recomp. Gained 5 lbs and shred a good amount of fat. Strength also exploded for me toward the end when I started adding more calories. I'm 34 and have been training natty 17 years, so 260 was plenty for me. I think you should stick with 300, assuming of course you have a solid natural training base to build upon

RebelLift

Awards
I had a fantastic recomp. Gained 5 lbs and shred a good amount of fat. Strength also exploded for me toward the end when I started adding more calories. I'm 34 and have been training natty 17 years, so 260 was plenty for me. I think you should stick with 300, assuming of course you have a solid natural training base to build upon
How many weeks did you run? I'm running 12 weeks at 350 and my diet is very calorie dense so I'm definitely looking to gain more than 5 lbs. I've actually put on 4-5 in just two weeks from my diet.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Just finished week 11. Debating whether to do another week to make it 12.

5 lbs of LBM is a lot bro. I'm 5'8" and weighed a solid 185 before I ever touched Testosterone. I'm 190 now and got pretty shredded in the process. Remember, the scale is just a gauge. The mirror is your best tool for assessment

What are your stats and training history?

RebelLift

Awards
Just finished week 11. Debating whether to do another week to make it 12.

5 lbs of LBM is a lot bro. I'm 5'8" and weighed a solid 185 before I ever touched Testosterone. I'm 190 now and got pretty shredded in the process. Remember, the scale is just a gauge. The mirror is your best tool for assessment

What are your stats and training history?
Been weight training for 8 years. 6 ft about 195 right now. Competed in powerlifting in the past. I'm a bit of a hard gainer so it took me a long time to get to 195. Very lean, about 9% bf right now with the lowest I've been being 7%. Never taken anything that wasn't OTC. Just looking to keep about 10 lbs of lean mass and shred some fat. If that takes 2 cycles I'm fine with that.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Very good. Seems you have a solid base. I personally think you should be a little heavier before you start cycling test, but it is what it is. How old are you?