Formeron replacement

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that comes close to replacing my first true love Formeron/Formestane? Talking OTC supps not letro arimidex etc

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anything that comes close to replacing my first true love Formeron/Formestane? Talking OTC supps not letro arimidex etc
You're in luck my friend. Later today or tomorrow BLR is releasing a new oral AI called Letrone. This stuff is strong! It's been testing through the roof. It'll be available on our website www.blacklionresearch.com, www.strongsupplementshop.com, or www.Tgbsupplement.com first. We also have a sick transdermal AI coming out within a week. It has two AI ingredients and two fat burning ingredients. Testers have absolutely loved it. The Letrone is also very strong and has amazing anabolic properties!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The oral is legit. I used it during PCT.

My E2 at the end of PCT was 16...!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cannot WAIT! for this guys, i will jump on it asap for the remainder of my cycle and run 2grams of test/ 1gram of np and 800mg of tren just to show the world!

Well, maybe not LOL but sounds fun. and i am going to jmp on it and run it with the rest of my Test/Tren/NPP run and PCT, i honestly can't wait to get it in my hands.