URGENT HELP PLS

smithstetics

Awards
Hey guys im about 17 and have had gyno for 2-3 years. it was always a hard lump. i wish i had learned about letro and all that back then. I was looking into ordering Letro/prami to see if that could kill the gyno, along with tamox if letro doesnt work, and raloxifene if neither of those work. Any help would be great! Surgery isnt really an option, my parents wont cover it and im saving for a car.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
back when? did you cycle something when you were 14?

if it's just pubertal gyno, i'm not sure. I don't have any real experience with that. but not sure you should be messing with your hormones quite yet.

smithstetics

Awards
never cycled anything, and im not sure i can wait man. its killing my life

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
never cycled anything, and im not sure i can wait man. its killing my life
if it's genuinely a quality of life issue, and you're covered under your parents' health insurance, you may be able to get the insurance to pay for surgery if you get your doctors to agree that it's negatively impacting you in a severe enough way. you need to really make your case air tight, but i've heard of it happening. can go the physical pain route, or the mental anguish route, or both.

at your age, i wouldn't mess with your hormones because you haven't really stabilized into adult levels yet, and who knows what the drawbacks might be later on. too unpredictable.

smithstetics

Awards
Yeah, the problem is that the insurance will cover a general surgeon. I've heard a lot about them fking the job up. I could check into it though

jlsoz

Awards
I had it when I was around 13. I just grew out of it by around 15 or so. My wasn't large but it was painful. Talk to your parents and see if you can get it covered.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had lumps I'm each nip for a brief period in middle school - maybe only a few months. Went away and never threatened to return.

Talk to your folks dude....

smithstetics

Awards
I had lumps I'm each nip for a brief period in middle school - maybe only a few months. Went away and never threatened to return.

Talk to your folks dude....
I've talked to them, mom doesnt think its a big deal and doesnt think I have gyno (i have lumps under each nip and towards my pits, doc even confirmed it). So parents wont really help with it, i've got a year until i can just get surgery on my own

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you've shared with them what the doctor said? Express to them how uncomfortable it makes you, moms respond to that sorta thing :)

smithstetics

Awards
I assume you've shared with them what the doctor said? Express to them how uncomfortable it makes you, moms respond to that sorta thing :)
She was standing right there when the doc said. I think she just assumes its fat, it's annoying and she doesn't accept that its not going away. I've tried talking to her but she doesn't have the money

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She was standing right there when the doc said. I think she just assumes its fat, it's annoying and she doesn't accept that its not going away. I've tried talking to her but she doesn't have the money
Don't start throwing serms or AIs at it.... you're too young tbh and your hormones are developing and changing more so now than any other time in your life. Eat well, work hard, and live well! For all you know it'll work itself out..... and stop fiddling with your nips too it'll make it worse

smithstetics

Awards
Don't start throwing serms or AIs at it.... you're too young tbh and your hormones are developing and changing more so now than any other time in your life. Eat well, work hard, and live well! For all you know it'll work itself out..... and stop fiddling with your nips too it'll make it worse
I can't man, I really wish I could, but it's making me depressed. I'm so uncomfortable in my own skin to the point where I can't really wear tshirts. It kills my confidence too, my physice isn't that bad and i've put on a lotta mass but cant even enjoy it. Id trade all my gains away to lose gyno tbh. And messing with em makes it worse?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't man, I really wish I could, but it's making me depressed. I'm so uncomfortable in my own skin to the point where I can't really wear tshirts. It kills my confidence too, my physice isn't that bad and i've put on a lotta mass but cant even enjoy it. Id trade all my gains away to lose gyno tbh. And messing with em makes it worse?
Anecdotally, yes.

An analogy might be like a bug bite you just keep scratching and grows and grows whereas had you left it alone it'd stay small and not have swelled up and gotten worse. Makes sense right?

smithstetics

Awards
Anecdotally, yes.

An analogy might be like a bug bite you just keep scratching and grows and grows whereas had you left it alone it'd stay small and not have swelled up and gotten worse. Makes sense right?
True i can see that, it's just been really hard man. I have the deepest sympathy for anyone who has Gyno, its really humbled me and made me realize that you have no idea what someones going throughand to not judge. The only plus to having gyno

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Raloxifene 60mg for 1 week then 30mg till gyno is resolved. If after about 2-3 months you dont see any changes, it wont happen and you will need surgery.

smithstetics

Awards
Raloxifene 60mg for 1 week then 30mg till gyno is resolved. If after about 2-3 months you dont see any changes, it wont happen and you will need surgery.
Gotcha will try this dose when it arrives