do i need a ai with this compound?

tugbiz7

Awards
M4:
34Mg-13 ethyl-3 methoxy gona-2 5(10)dien-17one
12Mg-4-chloro-17a-methyl-1 4diene-3 17diol
15Mg-androsta-1-ene-3b-ol 17-one
439Mg-(methyl-4T proprietary blend)
10Mg 2a,3a epithio-17a-methyl-androt-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol, beta alanine, bio perine (piper nigrum) saw palmetto, phygeum bark extract, zinc
Seems like a pretty complex compound i got it bc they recomended it for for what my goals were. I wanted to do a quick bulk before going back into a cut for summer time amd they said this would be good strength gains and some mild cuts wich fit my goal of adding around 10lbs with minimal fat gain perferably some lost. Do i need to worry about aromitiztion with this? I see alot of methyl in there so is it a wet dry compound? Do i need an ai with this or will nolva for pct be enough?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My recommendation usually is to always have an AI on hand and if you feel you need it then you will have it and can start taking it right away. What does your pct look like?

tugbiz7

Awards
I dont have the stuff yet, I know no pct=no cycle but im figuring it out now before my end of cycle on the 29th. I'm thinking my best option for pct will be to order exemestane enough to run for the rest of my cycle and a week or 2 after pct if needed and add in some nolva in the pct. I also want to try osterine for a bridge through my pct to try to keep as much of my gains as possible or add slightly to them if possible. If i can add 10-12lbs on cycle and another 1-2lbs through the pct with the osterine then that'd be exactly on point with my goals for this cycle! Is nolva sufficient pct for after 6 weeks of osterine? Or will i need to run the exemestane all the way through the bridge too?

tugbiz7

Awards
Here's my planned schedule for the whole cycle

Ph=M4 6am 1st dose 6pm 2nd dose

Cycle support=6am 1 scoop 6pm 2nd scoop

Multi pack= 6am 1 pack

Testavate 500=6am 1st pill 11:30am 2nd 6pm 3rd pill(i preloaded 2 weeks prior to cylce start 3-30-15 and will continue through till 2weeks after osterine cycle)

Exemestane = 12.5mg(im unclear on the dosing if i need to run it ftom the time i get it hopefully 2nd week of my cycle all the way through 4 weeks of pct or only through the pct with nolva and how to i need to run during the 6 weeks of osterine?)

Nolva 20/20/10/10 for my ph pct

I went with the nolva/exemestane to hopefully eliminate any estro rebound but i dont know if i need to worry about estrogen or prolactin with the M4 compound o_O

tugbiz7

Awards
Osterine 10/10/10/10/10/10 starting with ph pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure 13 ethyl-3 methoxy gona-2 5(10)dien-17one is Max LMG so I would run prolactin control like Inhibit P from day 1.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my planned schedule for the whole cycle

Ph=M4 6am 1st dose 6pm 2nd dose

Cycle support=6am 1 scoop 6pm 2nd scoop

Multi pack= 6am 1 pack

Testavate 500=6am 1st pill 11:30am 2nd 6pm 3rd pill(i preloaded 2 weeks prior to cylce start 3-30-15 and will continue through till 2weeks after osterine cycle)

Exemestane = 12.5mg(im unclear on the dosing if i need to run it ftom the time i get it hopefully 2nd week of my cycle all the way through 4 weeks of pct or only through the pct with nolva and how to i need to run during the 6 weeks of osterine?)

Nolva 20/20/10/10 for my ph pct

I went with the nolva/exemestane to hopefully eliminate any estro rebound but i dont know if i need to worry about estrogen or prolactin with the M4 compound o_O
Don't run Testavate on cycle, no point. Save it for PCT.

For your PCT run Nolva/Exemestane/Testavate/Reduce XT.

tugbiz7

Awards
Well its already day 14 do you think inhibit p will be enough at this point? Im not experiencing any sides now except i just feel kinda mellow instead of amped and aggresive like i did the first week. I just want to make sure i have my bases covered and retain as much as possible...without bitch tits lmao

tugbiz7

Awards
Also why do they always recommend running a test booster from start to finish of pct?