Follidrone + Viron + ARA

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

How would Follidrone PWO along with Viron 5 on 2 Off and ARA 5 on 2 off work together in a PCT, would there be any benefit of stacking Arachidonic Acid with follidrone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi all How would Follidrone PWO along with Viron 5 on 2 Off and ARA 5 on 2 off work together in a PCT, would there be any benefit of stacking Arachidonic Acid with follidrone.
PCT from what, and are you taking PCT products?

For those, take Folli and ARA together pre workout and the Viron as directed.

There would be no issue and if anything that will be a nice stack.
ARA increased performance/strength and Folli to accelerate recovery (much needed with ARA) and keep you growing nicely.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
PCT from what, and are you taking PCT products?

For those, take Folli and ARA together pre workout and the Viron as directed.

There would be no issue and if anything that will be a nice stack.
ARA increased performance/strength and Folli to accelerate recovery (much needed with ARA) and keep you growing nicely.
this, I hope there's a serm in there if ph/aas and yes the three products will cover much of pct along with a serm

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes Serm is going to be clomid but at what dosage, also il be adding an AI to control Estro.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
PCT is from 8 week cycle Halo and Tr3n

Weeks 1 - 4 Halo 100mg / Tr3n 90mg
Weeks 5 - 8 Halo 100mg / Tr3n 180mg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
PCT is from 8 week cycle Halo and Tr3n

Weeks 1 - 4 Halo 100mg / Tr3n 90mg
Weeks 5 - 8 Halo 100mg / Tr3n 180mg
I would run clomid 50/25/25/25 but thats just me as I know higher doses give me sides. Some people would recommend 50/50/50/50 or something like that. You already have a test booster and folli in there so for the AI choose any. Rebirth (if you want to go full BLR stack) or anything that is an AI will work

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you running your staples (creatine, TMG, etc,

And GMS/LCT with your ARA?

If not Ergonine would have you covered in all fronts, and extra

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Im over in UK so until Predator or Power-myself stock ergo-nine i will have to buy Glycerol and L Carnitine. is 1 gram enough for the ARA.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Currently im off creatine while on PH's but will re-introduce it in PCT in the form of creapure 5g post workout.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Im over in UK so until Predator or Power-myself stock ergo-nine i will have to buy Glycerol and L Carnitine. is 1 gram enough for the ARA.
Conqu3r would also make a great addition providing the ARA ancillaries (glycerol,ALCAR) in one of the best all around preworkouts on the market.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is the **** during PCT. I would start it a week before you start your PCT so by week 2-3 of PCT it's fully kicked in though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^For sure. That exactly what i do to give it a week head start and by the end of your pct you'll really feel the fullness from the ara during your workouts.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've never used Follidrone and only just heard of it on AM. What's the deal with the stuff? Is it that good? Enough to beat my staples of ARA+PA?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally really like it but some ppl do and some don't but I think most ppl on here have probably tried it or experimented with it. Its epichatenin which is a natural muscle builder. Similar to epi cat that just came out.