Dermacrine throughout cycle and for PCT

dajdaj23

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am new around here, and would appreciate any help offered from experienced members.
Stats:
22 yo, 8 years lifting experience, 4 years of collegiate sports and 1 year of crossfit, im 5'11 started at 180 lbs gained about 7 lbs in 4 weeks
Cycle:
I am about to finish up my first cycle, I did an oral cycle of 50 mg tbol and 4 pumps of Dermacrine ED for 4 weeks, i started my first week at 25 mg of Tbol and then jumped up to 50 on my second week. The gains were okay, I am kind of regretting not going with a test cycle, but I cant complain about the result of my first cycle. I did take about 1000 mg of milk thistle while on the cycle in addition to some multi vitamins, creatine and 400mg of magnesium before bed to help with sleep.

My planned PCT is 4 weeks, 3 weeks of Nolva (20mg throughout) + Clomid (100mg for 2 days and then 50mg for the rest of PCT) then drop the clomid and stick with Nolva for the last week. Anyway, I was wondering whether or not there is anything else I could add to my PCT that would help, I know I have been on Dermacrine for my cycle, and I have done a cycle of Dermacrine Last year without PCT and felt fine. So my question is, Can I continue with Dermacrine during my PCT? or should I drop it?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You can stay on dermacrine while in pct, or save it for a future run. It's up to you as you already have the SERM portion covered, which really is the main part of a pct.
I would recommend AlphaMax in addition to the SERM as it truly is an all in one product (although I want to remind this is completely optional):
Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset! activates cAMP pathways
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass which is perfect for pct
And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone and to help reduce prolactin
And of course it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would hold off on Dermacrine in PCT and save it for later.

I would add in two products like this:
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (Cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

AlphaMax is also a great product, if you run that you get an AI+test booster so take out the DAA.

dajdaj23

Awards
Thank you both, this is very helpful. I have started my PCT today, I will order in some Alphamax as well! It sounds like if I use Alphamax then Dermacrine could be an over shot. So I will hold off on the Dermacrine for the next cycle.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thank you both, this is very helpful. I have started my PCT today, I will order in some Alphamax as well! It sounds like if I use Alphamax then Dermacrine could be an over shot. So I will hold off on the Dermacrine for the next cycle.
sounds like a good choice and save the dermacrine for next time! if you have any questions on AlphaMax feel free to post here or PM me (or any of the performax reps). Just remember, gains kept is determinant on your intensity and diet post cycle so don't let those slack!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hello everyone, I am new around here, and would appreciate any help offered from experienced members. Stats: 22 yo, 8 years lifting experience, 4 years of collegiate sports and 1 year of crossfit, im 5'11 started at 180 lbs gained about 7 lbs in 4 weeks Cycle: I am about to finish up my first cycle, I did an oral cycle of 50 mg tbol and 4 pumps of Dermacrine ED for 4 weeks, i started my first week at 25 mg of Tbol and then jumped up to 50 on my second week. The gains were okay, I am kind of regretting not going with a test cycle, but I cant complain about the result of my first cycle. I did take about 1000 mg of milk thistle while on the cycle in addition to some multi vitamins, creatine and 400mg of magnesium before bed to help with sleep. My planned PCT is 4 weeks, 3 weeks of Nolva (20mg throughout) + Clomid (100mg for 2 days and then 50mg for the rest of PCT) then drop the clomid and stick with Nolva for the last week. Anyway, I was wondering whether or not there is anything else I could add to my PCT that would help, I know I have been on Dermacrine for my cycle, and I have done a cycle of Dermacrine Last year without PCT and felt fine. So my question is, Can I continue with Dermacrine during my PCT? or should I drop it?
Why would you run derma in pct.....
Just skip on the dermacrine, and use it for a later cycle!

dajdaj23

Awards
THanks everyone, super helpful! I really ppreciate all your input!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you run derma in pct.....
Because it's not the least bit suppressive. Well at least that's what I've read online and on here. There is an old thread about it by Eric Portraz(creator of Dermacrine). In fact he stated that it was actually helpful in PCT. When I was looking into running it for the first time a while back I had done a lot of searching and reading about DHEA....Also read a thread about it posted by an endocrinologist at an anti-aging/hrt forum where he stated DHEA absolutely doesn't cause suppression of hpta at any dosage.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because it's not the least bit suppressive. Well at least that's what I've read online and on here. There is an old thread about it by Eric Portraz(creator of Dermacrine). In fact he stated that it was actually helpful in PCT. When I was looking into running it for the first time a while back I had done a lot of searching and reading about DHEA....Also read a thread about it posted by an endocrinologist at an anti-aging/hrt forum where he stated DHEA absolutely doesn't cause suppression of hpta at any dosage.
I have 2 bottles of derma I never plan to use again, I may just throw it in my pct....

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/8/2403

Here's that study