Building a PCT

scottyb216

Awards
Hey guys,

Ive just finished a DMZ 3.0 cycle and im starting PCT tomorrow. Here is what i have-

Liquid Clomid- 40mgx30ml
Revolution black pct
DAA
Mass HGH by lecheek Nutrition (sleep aid)

Any tips or preference on when to take each part?

Im traveling international in a few weeks, and wondered if i could just do a 3 week pct?( even though i just did a 4 week DMZ cycle)

let me know what you think! Would love to hear opinions!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I am not really a fan of the Revolution Black pct because of it's dosing but if you already have it run it!

Next time I would add some Reduce XT starting week 3 for cortisol control but what you have right now will make for a good pct.

As far as traveling, I would just put the clomid in a travel size mouthwash container. No one will know any better. I would not run a 3 week pct after DMZ 3.0, it's some strong ****!

scottyb216

Awards
Looks good. I am not really a fan of the Revolution Black pct because of it's dosing but if you already have it run it!

Next time I would add some Reduce XT starting week 3 for cortisol control but what you have right now will make for a good pct.

As far as traveling, I would just put the clomid in a travel size mouthwash container. No one will know any better. I would not run a 3 week pct after DMZ 3.0, it's some strong ****!
Thanks. Any advice or preference for when to take clomid?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Any advice or preference for when to take clomid?
Doesn't matter when you take it, the half life is very long. Just take it at a time you will remember every day.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

this right here. I am not a fan of mass hgh either but it does get the job done and is mainly personal preference. Many people don't realize clomid looks like mouthwash and never think of putting it in a mini bottle

stillchillin

Awards
You can always check the peptides section of the forums they offer discounts and promos all the time. Cem is a great company.