Nolvadex or clomid(or both) for h-drol cycle

Hilgs5

Awards
Planning on starting a cycle of h-drol in late march of 50/50/75/75/75/100. Looking to gain 10 lbs lean muscle and hoping to keep it all so I'm trying to optimize my pct schedule as best I can. I was just wondering if nolvadex or clomid or a combination of both would be best for my cycle. From my research it seems nolvadex 20/20/10/10 would be suitable by itself but I'm just curious because it won't raise LH and FSH like clomid will. I am also looking into taking a cortisol inhibitor such as lean xtreme or something similar. What are your guy's thoughts?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could stack both or just go with one or the other.
I would rather use clomid because you are trying to recovery ASAP and it helps do that more than nolva

Hilgs5

Awards
What about torem? I've been doing some more research and it keeps coming up as something a lot of people use. I'm kind of nervous about taking clomid because of the emotional sides a lot of people have reported while using it and my job is pretty stressful and I can't afford any random outbursts haha

Hilgs5

Awards
Right now my pct is looking like:
SERM(which one is tbd)20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Activate Extreme 0/0/4/4/4/4

I decided on activate extreme instead of lean extreme because I didn't like how it suppresses your appetite. I also looked into PES erase but the comments on amazon were indicating that they recently changed the formula and it's not as good anymore. Is there anything I need to add?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Torem will work, I've used it...

120/90/60/30
Or
90/60/60/30
Etc

I personally won't touch DAA, just my preference..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now my pct is looking like:
SERM(which one is tbd)20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Activate Extreme 0/0/4/4/4/4

I decided on activate extreme instead of lean extreme because I didn't like how it suppresses your appetite. I also looked into PES erase but the comments on amazon were indicating that they recently changed the formula and it's not as good anymore. Is there anything I need to add?
I personally like Nolva, but it's just a personal choice, both Nolva and Clomid are great choices.

I would pick DAA or Activate xtreme. No need for 2 test boosters. If you pick AX start in week 1.

Additionally, I would add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. Besides that, you should have a flawless PCT!

Hilgs5

Awards
I personally like Nolva, but it's just a personal choice, both Nolva and Clomid are great choices.

I would pick DAA or Activate xtreme. No need for 2 test boosters. If you pick AX start in week 1.

Additionally, I would add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. Besides that, you should have a flawless PCT!
Thanks for the advice. I'm leaning towards nolva right now due to the sides of clomid and I can't really find a good source for torem. I will definitally look into reduce xt too.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I'm leaning towards nolva right now due to the sides of clomid and I can't really find a good source for torem. I will definitally look into reduce xt too.
I never liked torem so think Nolva is definitely the best choice. There are lots of reputable chem sites out there that sell all three though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never liked torem so think Nolva is definitely the best choice. There are lots of reputable chem sites out there that sell all three though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
running reduce xt in my pct as we speak, i started it three weeks in and its just 2 or 3 pills spread throughout the day, very simple highly recommended

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I were to use both nolva and clomid would it hold the gains more then just using one serm?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So if I were to use both nolva and clomid would it hold the gains more then just using one serm?
not really. What determines how much you keep is diet and keeping the same intensity during workouts as you had on cycle