Signs of gynecomastia (?) - 6 months after Epi cycle

recon819

recon819

Awards
My right side only, directly beneath nipple, about the size of a quarter, firm and rather hard mass, very sore to the touch. It doesn't really make any outwardly visible appearance. I only noticed it one day upon drying off with a towel and noticed the soreness when I pressed the nipple area.

Some background: I did one 6-week cycle of Epistane this past June-July (6 months ago) at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and did a proper PCT, after which, I took only natty supps and continued my usual healthy eating regimen.

I have clomid and tamox on hand. Not 100% sure that it's actually gyno... how should I attack this condition?

jon38

jon38

Awards
My right side only, directly beneath nipple, about the size of a quarter, firm and rather hard mass, very sore to the touch. It doesn't really make any outwardly visible appearance. I only noticed it one day upon drying off with a towel and noticed the soreness when I pressed the nipple area.

Some background: I did one 6-week cycle of Epistane this past June-July (6 months ago) at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and did a proper PCT, after which, I took only natty supps and continued my usual healthy eating regimen.

I have clomid and tamox on hand. Not 100% sure that it's actually gyno... how should I attack this condition?
Tamoxifen is better serm to prevent gyno but once it's started letro is better for reversing it from what I'm told not very sensitive to estrogen so cannot comment from experience

jon38

jon38

Awards
Tamoxifen is better serm to prevent gyno but once it's started letro is better for reversing it from what I'm told not very sensitive to estrogen so cannot comment from experience
Letro is a powerful AI not serm it will kill your libido and you can have rebound issues make sure it's actually gyno before you go this route just wanted to be clear.

recon819

recon819

Awards
Letro is a powerful AI not serm it will kill your libido and you can have rebound issues make sure it's actually gyno before you go this route just wanted to be clear.
I can't imagine what else it would be aside from Gyno but anyway, still hoping I don't have to mess with letro.
I used clomid along with the PCT but not tamox since I didn't think I would need it on the tail of an epi cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's gyno, I'd recommend letro. I had a slight case (thought it may have been due to elevated prolactin from a very, very small adenoma on my pituitary gland). Anyway, I've used both caber and letro and that helped to combat it.

But that's the other thing, you may look at PRL levels just to make sure that's not the cause instead of E2 (unlikely from epi, but still).

Swolljaboi

Awards
Look into Raloxifene. It is another serm that a lot of people have had great success with reducing and even eliminating gyno. Gotta run it for 1-3 months depending on severity of the case. It doesn't carry all of the side effects of Letro though.

recon819

recon819

Awards
I guess the tamox will do nothing for me at this point?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Try running the tamox at 20mg per day for a couple weeks and see if it helps. Tamox can also be used to treat gyno.

recon819

recon819

Awards
Try running the tamox at 20mg per day for a couple weeks and see if it helps. Tamox can also be used to treat gyno.
A few people have suggested this, although, some say that tamox will only work to ward it away during PCT, not cure it. I just find it odd that it happened nearly six months later and after a very proper PCT. Not to mention, only on one side (right breast only).

I just ordered some ralox, had some great reviews on RUI. I have no idea what dose to use but their product is at a 60mg/ml strength, I believe.

If it ends up that I need letro, what's the suggested letro dose?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Google Letro gyno protocol. There is a taper up and taper down on dosage. Not going to lie, the sides suck. As far as the cause, if you used RC serms it could have been underdosed or bunk. I got gyno from epi too with a proper PCT.

recon819

recon819

Awards
Well, I thought RUI was a solid product line... so used their clomid. As for the typical PCT supp, I used the complete stack from Olympus, which included SUP3R PCT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point I wouldn't bother with nolva (just my opinion). I actually didn't have negative sides from the letro and it was legit and worked solid for me. I never spent much time researching ralox.

recon819

recon819

Awards
At this point I wouldn't bother with nolva (just my opinion). I actually didn't have negative sides from the letro and it was legit and worked solid for me. I never spent much time researching ralox.
I only have tamox on hand so I'm going to use it until my ralox gets here... a few days at the most. Then, I'm likely to follow up with a good AI.

recon819

recon819

Awards
Google Letro gyno protocol. There is a taper up and taper down on dosage. Not going to lie, the sides suck. As far as the cause, if you used RC serms it could have been underdosed or bunk. I got gyno from epi too with a proper PCT.
Started Tamox @ 20mg/D, Ralox showed up in the mail 4 days later and I immediately began 60mg/D in addition to the Tamox for 4 days. Plan to taper down the Ralox now to 30mg until the sore lump goes away but continue the Tamox as well as Erase (AI), then taper the Tamox down to 10mg in the final week after the lump is gone. Finish off with Erase (AI) for a few more weeks thereafter.

cjladd01

Awards
What about Aromison?? From what I hear its a suicide Ai and has been used to reverse gyno cases.