epiandro/ ph to dht as part of my pct?

FitnessLuke

Awards
So I did a lgd sarm cycle with mechabol. Im using a serm and low dose formeron with my daa. I have epiandro on hand and was wondering if a low dose would be okay for pct. To my knowledge low dose dht is good for pct, so would this work since its essentially just converting to dht

Joker666

Banned
Awards
So I did a lgd sarm cycle with mechabol. Im using a serm and low dose formeron with my daa. I have epiandro on hand and was wondering if a low dose would be okay for pct. To my knowledge low dose dht is good for pct, so would this work since its essentially just converting to dht
Naa I personally wouldn't add it to my pct but if that's what you want to do go ahead bro knock yourself out.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
If it has a chance of shutdown try to avoid it but up to you from a non bro science point of view "no" but if it works out for you let us know haha

FitnessLuke

Awards
If it has a chance of shutdown try to avoid it but up to you from a non bro science point of view "no" but if it works out for you let us know haha
Hmm...I may end up just finishing my bottle and only doing 1/3 the recommend dose.

Its been a week and im still feeling somewhat shutdown...like even stims are waking me up

Toff

Awards
  • Established
how did you get on? 100mg shoul dhave given a nice libido boost?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Don't add Epi to your PCT, don't give your body/organs anything else to process.