Need advice on 8 week PCT

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok, After having done two pretty long cycles back to back (first was 6 week epi/ 10 week trest, followed by 4 week PCT then straingt into second; 6 week tbol/ 9 week trest) I feel the need to take a good long break using the best possible PCT, and from my research h it seems like an 8 weeker should suffice (?)

My thoughts are:

Clomid: 100/ 50/ 50/ 25/ 25/ 25/ 25/ 25
Sup3r PCT: 4/ 4/ 3/ 3/ 2/ 2/ 1
DAA: 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3
Ostarine: 20/ 10/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5/ 5
EP1C (-)- epicatechin: 2/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 2

How des this look? Should I run the ostarine lower at the beginning? Like 5mg all the way through? I want to make the best recovery possible but obviously don't wanna lose much muscle.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the Ostarine and being suppressive as I have never used it. I have ran Clomid for 8 weeks after my last 4 cycles. The dosage I have ran it at with great success was 50/50/25/25/25/25 for the first 6 weeks and I went to 25 EOD for the last 2 week and bloods always came back above pre cycle levels. I stopped using all the OTC test boosters and just went to clomid and stopped buying all the other supplements for PCT. I also used X gels and Anabeta Elite.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure about the Ostarine and being suppressive as I have never used it. I have ran Clomid for 8 weeks after my last 4 cycles. The dosage I have ran it at with great success was 50/50/25/25/25/25 for the first 6 weeks and I went to 25 EOD for the last 2 week and bloods always came back above pre cycle levels. I stopped using all the OTC test boosters and just went to clomid and stopped buying all the other supplements for PCT. I also used X gels and Anabeta Elite.
Thanks for the input!
So in your experience, the OTC supps did not make you feel any better than a clomid only pct? How much size would you say you lose typically on PCT? What were your cycles like?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle that shut me down very hard was: Week 1-8 Trest 50mg PWO Week 1-8 Tren 90 mg per day Week 3-8 Super DMZ 2.0 . Gained about 15 lbs . That was about 3 months ago and holding onto a solid 10 lbs now. Far as the natural options like DAA and all the other herbs they may help out but I have never seen anything from them to be honest. Libido boost I think is all you will get but that matters for some. I think the first 8-9 years of cycling I bought all the latest and best natural options that were out to help raise test and help recover faster. Nothing for me beats an extended clomid run going past the 4 traditional weeks most tend to run.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks again for your imput

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one can agree on whether Ostarine is OK used in small doses during PCT but 20mg is WAY too much. Usually people run around 5mg if they run it. Consider adding in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control as well.

I ran an 8 week pct after a long cycle a few years ago and recovered perfectly. I ran this:
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
X Gels
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one can agree on whether Ostarine is OK used in small doses during PCT but 20mg is WAY too much. Usually people run around 5mg if they run it. Consider adding in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control as well. I ran an 8 week pct after a long cycle a few years ago and recovered perfectly. I ran this: Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10/10/10 Clomid 25/25/25/25/25 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3 X Gels 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
this. Ostarine has been known to shut some down pretty bad just using it solo. I wouldn't risk it personally. This is a nice pct and reduce xt is a great addition for sure.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Cheif

Awards
Id cut out the ostarine.
More isn't always better. And a longer pct isn't always better.

I stayed on cycle for 9 months.

I ran:
Nolva:
40/20/20/20/10/10
Clomid:
100/50/25/25/25
DAA:
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase pro original formula # of caps:
3/2/2/2/1/1/1/1

I always run the ai/natty test booster a few weeks past the weeks I stop the SERMS. For purposes of preventing rebound gyno.

All in all I recovered to the levels I was at before said cycle.

Like I said. Stick to the basics, be consistent, and the you won't have anything to worry about.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Id cut out the ostarine.
More isn't always better. And a longer pct isn't always better.

I stayed on cycle for 9 months.

I ran:
Nolva:
40/20/20/20/10/10
Clomid:
100/50/25/25/25
DAA:
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase pro original formula # of caps:
3/2/2/2/1/1/1/1

I always run the ai/natty test booster a few weeks past the weeks I stop the SERMS. For purposes of preventing rebound gyno.

All in all I recovered to the levels I was at before said cycle.

Like I said. Stick to the basics, be consistent, and the you won't have anything to worry about.
Thanks a lot for the reply and.............9 months holy mother of God!! What were you on?

And LOL at your sig :D

Cheif

Awards
Thanks a lot for the reply and.............9 months holy mother of God!! What were you on? And LOL at your sig :D
I blast and cruise.

I ran test E the entire time as a test base obviously. What wasn't I on is the question. But I believe our goals are different. Lol.

And I literally copy and pasted that sig from a comment I read on here a while ago. Some people hahaha

And no problem brother.