At the end of the pct gyno started developing HELP!

prdonek44

Awards
Hello i am facing a problem i got 7 weeks cycle of 11-ketotestosterone (Second one) at 800 mg a day then i jumped into pct today is my last day of pct. Which is daa + str3nght + 6bromo +. I took 4 pills of str3nth and 3 pills of 6 bromo a day all went good till yesterda when i started to fell a bit sensitive on my left nipple and today there is a little lump (not visible atm but i dont have it on right nipple) I have eraso pro by me too should i start taking erase pro now or just stop pct? Please help i am getting very nervous :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get some letro to kill it real quick since it's in it's early stages.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing OTC is really gonna help imo. You already were running an OTC AI.

prdonek44

Awards
I must trust erase pro now. How is that possible that i got gyno at the end of the pct omg? I ran 11-keto before it was 6 weeks on 600 mg and pct was fine no gyno at all. Wtf just happened its because 6-bromo pct this time? Also how much erase pro i should be taking atm recommended dose is 1 capsule a day so i think 3 caps a day will do the thing?

JRSOLDJA

Awards
Erase pro should slow it down but probably wont solve the problem all together. This same thing happened to a buddy of mine and he used e-control. Said it made a big difference...but thats going off what he told me...