Cleaning out?!

cole

Awards
Hi, I am coming to the end of a 14week cycle, I have been using testabol 400 and tri tren 150, this is my third cycle of steriods, and as a rookie I have never really done much research, just going by friends and others that I know using steriods, I have been listening to them, my prior two times using steriods I have never cleaned out and lost all my gains, so would like to do it properly this time. So I have been injecting 3ml of each tri tren and test each week, that's 6ml in total, now coming to the end, I have got myself clomid and hcg kit, i have been told to start 10 days after my last injection, now as I do some research I am reading that I shouldn't use hcg's after steriod cycle at all, so confused and would really apprieciate some help plz and thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should have run the HCG on cycle. Save it for your next cycle.

For PCT run this, 14 days after your last injection:

Clomid
50/50/25/25/25
DAA (test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

You should be able to hold onto most of your gains with that.

Good luck!

cole

Awards
Thanks il try get my hands on the rest of that stuff, 1 more question I'm curious about, because I have now taking 3 courses of steriods and previously have never cleaned out, well going by the guy I get my gear he said I haven't been gaining as much size as I could, because my receptors are dead, from not cleaning out, and if I clean out, then next time I hit it I will see better results, is this true? I've a lot to learn yet on all this haha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no its not exactly true.. its is true that once you add steroids to your system your receptors get down regulated a little each time. that's why you should always start small and work up in both amounts and stacks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks il try get my hands on the rest of that stuff, 1 more question I'm curious about, because I have now taking 3 courses of steriods and previously have never cleaned out, well going by the guy I get my gear he said I haven't been gaining as much size as I could, because my receptors are dead, from not cleaning out, and if I clean out, then next time I hit it I will see better results, is this true? I've a lot to learn yet on all this haha
How long were you off cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

r3zy

Awards
I know this doesn't help. But I find it mad that people are willing to put stuff into there body without a little research.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this doesn't help. But I find it mad that people are willing to put stuff into there body without a little research.
Get used to it while frequenting anabolic forums bro. Most people who post they messed up or want help really don't want help anyway. Not all but most.

r3zy

Awards
Ah yeah I understand. I'd be too scared to put something into my body without knowing what to do before, during and after.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yeah I understand. I'd be too scared to put something into my body without knowing what to do before, during and after.
Which makes you a step ahead of most and a smart consumer. At least you probably came into it better off then most.