Post Cycle Estrogen Rebound

Trevor2008

Awards
Hi All,

Apologies if this sounds totally stupid but I can't seem to find any info on this!

If a person uses a suicidal AI whilst on cycle (e.g. aromasin) and there's no chance of any estro rebound, why would one need a SERM in his PCT? From what I've understood so far the SERMs are used to bring the estro to homeostasis but if there was to be no estro rebound then why would one have to worry?

Cheers

kineticswole

Awards
Serms block the estrogen receptors from binding...therefore if you kill all your estrogen during cycle and then bring your body back to homeostasis during post cycle.... estrogen will shoot up to trying to balance it out with test..causing rebound..so I would think running aromasin during cycle is cool IMO and experience. .use it during post cyclec as well along with a serm so rebound does not occur....anyone else can correct me if im wrong...I know someone who runs a low dose nolva on cycle as his e blocker

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love exemestane on cycle and post cycle. It isnt as harsh and letro and works better than adex. I'm on that **** almost all the time. I've always had Estro problems then I found exemestane and never have I had any problems or sides from it. It doesn't cause rebound so you should be OK dropping it pose cycle then getting on a serm. You forget that besides blocking receptors the serm will raise test better than any OTC test booster which is why I think serms are a must

Trevor2008

Awards
I love exemestane on cycle and post cycle. It isnt as harsh and letro and works better than adex. I'm on that **** almost all the time. I've always had Estro problems then I found exemestane and never have I had any problems or sides from it. It doesn't cause rebound so you should be OK dropping it pose cycle then getting on a serm. You forget that besides blocking receptors the serm will raise test better than any OTC test booster which is why I think serms are a must
But if there was to be an Estrogen rebound (as is the case after you've been shut down), wouldn't a suicidal AI be ideal to keep Estro in check (provided you don't over kill the Estro levels as you always need some present) whilst your own test production slowly resumes? I know a SERM selectively blocks Estro from causing gyno etc but it also raises Estro in other ways too which brings about its own side effects.

What I'm asking is why not do away with the SERMs altogether post cycle and only use suicidal AI to lower Estro until your own test production has stablised and your body's reached homeostasis? I know this goes against the conventional approach so an explanation (for or against) will be great.

kineticswole

Awards
Serms like nolva and clom have studies shown that help the increase of your natural testosterone bringing you to homeostasis quicker...nolva is a breast cancer treatment where as for men can be used as a fertility drug. So serms does one thing as far as blocking the receptors and an AI like arimistane does something else for killing the estro build up..there are I believe 2 or 3 different types of AI's..look those up.. hope that helped..anyone correct me if wrong

a.lopez94

Awards
All what kineticswole says its true. As clomid and tamoxifen both increase the production of lh and fsh, testosterone will raise quickly, the body would try to compensate increasing the rate af aromatization and producing estrogen. So running aromasin pct should be enough to prevent estrogen rebound but adding clomid and tamoxifen will increase the rate of recovery