What's your favorite/most potent otc test booster for pct?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Trying to decide what otc test booster to add to my pct line up. Stuck between alphamax, pct assist, and erase pro. What do you guys recommend?
(Will add daa along with serm and other supps, just trying to find the best tr3st booster)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist or Intimidate SRT

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to decide what otc test booster to add to my pct line up. Stuck between alphamax, pct assist, and erase pro. What do you guys recommend?
(Will add daa along with serm and other supps, just trying to find the best tr3st booster)
I always go with DAA and Nolva. PCT Assist would be a plus

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Revolution PCT, Mass 550 and Pure Test all have DAA in them ;) Hence the usefulness of this stack for PCT.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback, I'm Gonna look into these. Not sure what i want to use after my ostar1ne run

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I use cel pct assist.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAA seems to effect people differently with respect to prolactin .... some see an increase while many others do not. IMO if you are prone to excessive prolactin then DAA may not be a good choice but if not then DAA is great for getting the T levels back up to where they should be,

bomb

Awards
is 200mg of vit b6 ed enough to fight prolactine sides of daa ?

kineticswole

Awards
Thats good to know because as soon as I started taking DAA I started lactation...wow ..so now I have
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Inhibit p 2 caos a day
Vital labs 3x 2 caps 2x daily
Does this sound good coming off a msten cycle??