Nolvadex

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
What's up guys my question is does anyone know of any Websites that sell Nolva in the US I usually get mine from overseas it's cheap but damn shipping and time to get here sucks any input will be appreciated thanks

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Why not check out one of the board sponsors ?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I'm quit new probly a stupid noob answer but not sure how to or where to look on here ?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Head to the anabolic section then peptide/RC section.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Head to the anabolic section then peptide/RC section.
thanks bro found some , all I see is liquid form, I get mine for way cheap like 45 10mg tabs for $10 plus $25 shipping since it's from overseas

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
This is a dumb question bro..
Order the pharm grade serms and wait the 2 weeks for shipping.. Just stock up..
I just did the same thing and have enough serms etc for years to come..

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Yea ima start doing im in the same boat then I wait about 2 weeks for shipping aswell praying it gets through customs but always does u just never know

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yea ima start doing im in the same boat then I wait about 2 weeks for shipping aswell praying it gets through customs but always does u just never know
Haha Were probably shopping at the same spot with $25 shipping.. I hate that, but there stuff is legit.. Cheap as ever too..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah I know the 25$ shipping site anyone else notice your cc gets charged for small engine repair.,

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Lol yeah I know the 25$ shipping site anyone else notice your cc gets charged for small engine repair.,
Lmao, that's the one..

They gave me like 2 names that it may be charged under to let my bank know..

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Yea I just got mine in today took 10days from the date it was purchased to get here , packaging that tablets come in look different this time no biggie it's a better package anyways , I always buy the 60 tabs for $9.89

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys my question is does anyone know of any Websites that sell Nolva in the US I usually get mine from overseas it's cheap but damn shipping and time to get here sucks any input will be appreciated thanks
Check out board sponsor: CEM-products

They have never done me wrong over the years and now they are actually here so i can talk about them! : ) YAY!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've never researched with Chem but I've heard good things I keep meaning to but between ADC and GWP I've never tried them

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I've never researched with Chem but I've heard good things I keep meaning to but between ADC and GWP I've never tried them
ADC is legit always comes through cheap and fast delivery for being overseas

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Most reviews state that they got bunk stuff from hardcore peptides!
Hardcore peptides, from searching on other forums, is supposed to be one of the most trusted sites. However, since they changed up their solutions there have been a few bad reviews. Their prices are almost too good to be true, especially with that 40% off discount code they just released on facebook.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Hardcore peptides, from searching on other forums, is supposed to be one of the most trusted sites. However, since they changed up their solutions there have been a few bad reviews. Their prices are almost too good to be true, especially with that 40% off discount code they just released on facebook.
Exactly..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Exactly..
I'm tempted to give their ghrp2 and Mod grf 1-29 a run and then get blood work again to see how it is working..