Furuza-50 by LGI . First cycle PCT advice

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
Hey guys how's it going? I was looking for some advice with my pct on my first PH Cycle. I've been running Furuza-50 by LGI going in my 4th week of my 6 week cycle.. I was running it at 200 MSG for the past 3 weeks and upped it to 250 this week and will be running it there for the next 2 weeks. I was planning on using intimidate by force nutrition which is a test booster and revolution pct by finaflex as my PCT. I was wondering if that would be sufficient as a PCT or not and looking for some advice on it? Thanks a lot fellas.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
those products are along side a serm?
I personally prefer testabolan and tropinol for my PCT needs but a lot of guys like to use intimidate in place of their DAA.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I wasn't planning on running a SERM but do I need to?

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
those products are along side a serm?
I personally prefer testabolan and tropinol for my PCT needs but a lot of guys like to use intimidate in place of their DAA.
I wasn't planning on a SERM but do I need to?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would.. they are cheap and faruza is a designer steroid, which has likely shut down production of test.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
Anyone else have any advice about pct for this?

kolejorg

Awards
I would pick up nolva through a research site. And make sure you have an ai I start in week 3 of your pct. Run it out 2 or 3 weeks past the nolva, tapering down the dosage. Good chance you'll be shut down a bit and the nolva will help restore you. Good luck. How's the results on the furaza so far ?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Yes I would look into Nolva. It is my preferred SERM.
And I also use Intimidate which has worked well for me.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I would pick up nolva through a research site. And make sure you have an ai I start in week 3 of your pct. Run it out 2 or 3 weeks past the nolva, tapering down the dosage. Good chance you'll be shut down a bit and the nolva will help restore you. Good luck. How's the results on the furaza so far ?
thanks for the advice. The results are pretty good I've deffinetly cut down some body fat and my strength has gone up pretty quick as well