SERM for a week

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would using the remaining liquid nolva I have help boost my test levels?

I finished pct about 4 weeks ago and it seems like my test levels are going down or maybe estrogen going up. I don't look bloated or puffy but I feel so lethargic and tired all the time. I also have erase pro and pct revolution. I just want my energy and libido back up a little bit! I had no problems until the last couple of days . Still killin my workouts but that's about all I'm doing!

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I have mixed opinions on this.

I personally would, I use them sporadically tbh.

However, I've been told by a few people they will only be effective when you have been or are suppressed. Idk the truth honestly.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have mixed opinions on this. I personally would, I use them sporadically tbh. However, I've been told by a few people they will only be effective when you have been or are suppressed. Idk the truth honestly.
thanks savage! Maybe someone has experience! Just have that overly lethargic feeling.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I mean I've gotten labs done and wasn't suppressed. Then ran a serm and went back and got labs and my T levels were increased by about 100 points. But I'm sure they dropped back down once I came off.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I mean I've gotten labs done and wasn't suppressed. Then ran a serm and went back and got labs and my T levels were increased by about 100 points. But I'm sure they dropped back down once I came off.
I gotcha! I didn't get labs because I felt great but this whole week I've been just blahhhh. With football in less than a week I need some pep in my step!

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
The only way to know is with before & after labs.

But if it was me, I'd give it a shot with some natty supps.

Did you run Osta in pct?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The only way to know is with before & after labs. But if it was me, I'd give it a shot with some natty supps. Did you run Osta in pct?
yes! It did well for me

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Osta is suppressive bro, maybe run a natty stack or try the serm

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get a good test booster and stack it with that erase. You only want to take serms when you need to.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Osta is suppressive bro, maybe run a natty stack or try the serm
I know, I used it at risk. I've been off it 4 weeks and it just hit this week, that's why I'm confused!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I would get a good test booster and stack it with that erase. You only want to take serms when you need to.
I might try viron then! Thanks man.