female pct

littleninja

Awards
Hi guys,
Just wondering if a pct is necessary for a female running anavar and if so what would you recommend?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
There should be No need for PCT... I've heard women using PCT in some rare cases. But not normally Unless you have testicles :D

See what other users also recommend.

Thanks

littleninja

Awards
Ok thanks for that i'm coming up to the end of my first cycle and was told originally that i wouldn't need a pct but since have come across conflicting opinions on the subject.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for that i'm coming up to the end of my first cycle and was told originally that i wouldn't need a pct but since have come across conflicting opinions on the subject.
Yeah it does seem to differ in opinions, but Im sure 99% of the time you normally dont need a PCT.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive heard that using a little nolva will raise a womens test a bit wich in turn helps them to shed a little water and fat. now im not saying that means you should use it .. but deffintly look into it further. maybe look for assistance from others who are competing or power lifting. sometimes powerlifting boards are a great place for this kind of info.

littleninja

Awards
Ok thanks for that info i shall check it out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Express 42 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 4
swollz Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 32