PCT Help!!!! I feel like DEATH!!!!

ymalleb

Awards
just got done running an unbelievable epi/stano cycle, 5 1/2 weeks, i cut it short a few days because the lethargy got that bad. weight went from 208 to 221 (currently 223) 1 week into pct. the last 2 weeks i was repping 315, its been YEARS since ive seen those numbers (im 41).

right now i feel like DEATH! i am miserable! im so tired, cant seem to get to the gym (no energy/motivation), depressed, i have heart burn, a little bit of tighness on my left side if i move a certain way, im foggy/dizzy, no concentration/distant and having hot flashes at night. i missed my 1st day of work last week in the 5 years ive been at this place due to feeling like sh1t!

is this a normal post cycle experience? could this possibly be the sten labs liquid tamoxifen citrate? ive been googling/reading for several days now, i need answers or a dr.

this was my cycle:

epistane (vital labs) 40/40/50/60/60/60
stano 600/600/600/800/800/800
cycle assist
fish oil
multi
vitamin b12
7keto and dhea (for energy)
ran dermacrine for 4 weeks for energy

post cycle:

liquid tamoxifen citrate (sten labs) 5 pumps which is 20mg
EPG Arime PCT stage 5
DAA (3g)
creatine
cycle assist (because i have a 1/2 bottle left)
7keto (for energy)
dhea (for energy)
vitamin b12 (for energy)
beverly quadracarn (because i have 2 bottles)
**** Bridge (because i have a bottle)
tums for the heart burn.

could it be the tamoxifen thats got me feeling so damn bad? should i lower the dose, maybe 10 mg?

1 thing that worries me is the EPG Arime PCT, its got 5 mg of epi in it and i take 2 pills a day = 10 mg of epi after cycle worries me a bit ...

any suggestions? do i need to change anything? will i get use to the tamoxifen?

need help guys, im getting worried. when will i be me again?

ymalleb

Awards
i just want to add that i feel like i have the "flu" but of course i dont ... i just feel that ran down, im worried about losing these hard earned gains ...

hopefully i get some answers, im going to hold off on the tamoxifen for a few hours to see if you guys have any suggestions ...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow a company actually sells a "PCT" product with Epi in it? That is ****ed up. Mind blown how retarded some companies are.

Stop that product immediately. That is probably why you still feel like ****...because you are still on cycle.

Some people just feel like **** genrally on PCT. Is this your first cycle? I am sure the EPG Arime PCT is the main culprit though.

ymalleb

Awards
i just want to follow up on my post ... thanks to the people that emailed me ...

i feel a little better, far from normal but when i made this post i felt like dying ... literally ... im up and functioning a bit better, i think the key was stopping the epg arime pct stage 5, that stuff is a load of crap for a post cycle ... taking 2 pills a day containing 10 mg of epistane after a cycle was a horrible idea ... being new to prohormones i thought having all of your supps in 1 bottle plus grabbing a serm was a great way to approach your pct ... wrong!

i finally made it to the gym after 6 days of sleeping, strength remained as good as when i was on cycle ... my weight is now at 225, i guess the extra 5-6 days days of staying on a mild dose of epi has a lot to do with that ...

started at 208, currently 225 ... strength went through the roof ... epistane is an impressive compound! ... with that said, i will NEVER do this again ... i was so lethargic and mentally ready to lose it at the end ... pct made me worse, i really think the nolva/tamoxifen is getting me now ... im functioning, but far from normal ... i cant wait to be me again, this has been a horrible experience ...

i paid dearly for these gains, i hope i can at least keep them ...

anybody have any ideas plz throw them out there, i feel like i have the flu, very weak, very tired and have this weird out of body feel ... kind of depressed/down as well ...

thx.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I would also get some inhibit p, dopadex or prolactrone. Something for prolactin. First time I used DAA I got so lethargic found out it was due to prolactin rising from the DAA also try starting an AI like erase the beginning of week 3

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I might increase your food intake if you can keep it down the word hole. Also, recovery recovery recovery! Look into Intimidate SRT to take before bed. Will help knock you out and bring you back to normal levels quick.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Wow a company actually sells a "PCT" product with Epi in it? That is ****ed up. Mind blown how retarded some companies are.
This. Do these companys actually know anything? I cant understand that logic whatsoever?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
That is really sad that a company would include a PH in a PCT product. I hope the best for you, drink a lot of water, try to flush your system as best you can, eat a lot and get back in the habit of doing things naturally. Natty test boosters like Tropinol XP will be your friend from now on.

ymalleb

Awards
Thanks guys! Thats some good info.

I feel really good today physically. I woke up and didnt hate the world, wasnt lethargic. Im still mentally cloudy, slow in the head, but steadily improving.

One odd, but good thing is happening. I feel like im still growing. It could have been the workout yesterday after having 6 days off, or the epi is still in my system?? This compound took forever to kick in, almost every bit of 4 weeks, but it came on hard and fast after that.

Thx again everyone for all the posts/emails. I learned so damn much.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
There is probaby still some Epi floating around. But could be because of the break you had, rest and nutrition for the 6 days off would have helped.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just curious... are u sure its epistane in the PCT product?? or is it a epi 3b isomer? if so its totally different than "epi" and doesn't bind to the receptor very well. yet it might make you feel like your a little more alfa. id stick to the stuff that tried and true with lots of feed back.. next time use something like reversitol or erase.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Just looked this product up, here's the write up:

This product was specially formulated to help maintain the hard works results that you achieved during your cycle. It also assists in reducing estrogen levels and increasing your testosterone. The ingredients are fantastic and is this is one well put together PCT product. You will definitely be satisfied!

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend 125mg

Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC)

Testosterone Booster Complex 375mg

Bulbine Natalensis
Epimedium
Eurycoma Longfolia
Avena Sativa
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa)

Liver Support Enzymes 100mg

N-Acetyl Cysteine *
Milk Thistle *

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 5mg

*Percentage Daily Value not established

Suggested Use:
Take 1 capsule upon waking and one capsule before bed. Do not take for more than 4 consecutive weeks. If using this product for post cycle therapy, start your dosing the day after your cycle ends and continue for 4 weeks.

*These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol

It's epi alright

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope your were right originally. its epi.. and the difference between the two u posted is how its written.

ymalleb

Awards
just wanted to give an update since i hate when people dont follow up on a thread ...

im pretty much back to normal, from what ive researched and gathered, it looks like i "crashed"??? ... im not 100%, prob more like 90%, still a little lethargic/cloudy a bit ... that was probably the worse thing ive ever encountered in my 41 years on this earth ... i would love to do a test run in the near future, but i want to research a bit more to avoid this "crash" ... to sum it up, i didnt want to be alive, it was that bad ... its hard to believe that right now since im almost fully recovered, but that is the truth ... epi is nothing to sneeze at ... prohormones are poison!

almost done with pct, im at 223 lbs ... strength has increased on post cycle and im really shocked ... set personal records on bench the last 2 times at the gym ... i was military pressing 175 for reps, which is a first ... overall i have kept some size, lost a bit of muscle, gained a tad of fat in the midsection which was mostly due to some poor eating habits ...

what i really miss is that feeling of my muscles feeling hard and full at all times ... its like i was walking around with a pump ... from what i read, my glycogen storage isnt the same off the prohormone? ... is there anything i can do/buy to increase this again? ... i also miss the massive pumps in the gym, i miss my last set being as strong as my first set ...

i feel flat, is there anything i can eat/buy to get that full muscle feeling again?

(and) thanks again to everyone that emailed/posted in this thread that helped me along, i will say it again, i didnt want to be alive ... scary!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see that you are feeling better again man.

My favorite for fullness is a X Gel/Agmatine combo. Pumps are insane. And/or nitrates.

ymalleb

Awards
Thx warbird.

I really miss that fullness when you're out of the gym. My traps/shoulders were popping out of my shirt, now i feel partially deflated, like someone popped the air out of me. I will google that x gel.