PCT for xcel mamba venom

JayJonesy

Awards
I have mamba venom liquid prohormone, probably going to start it late next month.
Halodrol- 20 Mg
Dymethazine- 15 Mg
Trenavar- 20 Mg

I only need assistance with PCT. So please save your opinions/input of the actual product.

I have liquid tamoxifen, DAA, and AD-3 PCT.
I've read numerous accounts of people who use nolva 40/40/20/20 and others 20/20/10/10.
Which would be best for this particular stack?
Also, should I begin AD-3 on the 3rd week of nolva? I read that taking AD-3 when you first begin nolva could defeat the purpose OF taking nolva. I have all on cycle support, all I need is to "fine-tune" my PCT. Any help would be appreciated.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Im going to assume this is your first cycle. Return this product, theres no need to stack hdrol dmz and tren. Go pick up a single compound from a trusted company

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I have mamba venom liquid prohormone, probably going to start it late next month.
Halodrol- 20 Mg
Dymethazine- 15 Mg
Trenavar- 20 Mg

I only need assistance with PCT. So please save your opinions/input of the actual product.

I have liquid tamoxifen, DAA, and AD-3 PCT.
I've read numerous accounts of people who use nolva 40/40/20/20 and others 20/20/10/10.
Which would be best for this particular stack?
Also, should I begin AD-3 on the 3rd week of nolva? I read that taking AD-3 when you first begin nolva could defeat the purpose OF taking nolva. I have all on cycle support, all I need is to "fine-tune" my PCT. Any help would be appreciated.
40_40_20_20 is what I would do. Make sure you have a good A.I on cycle aswell. If this is your furst cycle I would return it lije stated above get your self epistane or halodrol or dmz solo. Good luck

JayJonesy

Awards
Thanks a lot! This is not my first cycle. I just want to make sure I'm doing the PCT correctly. I have done it wrong in the past and fortunately didn't suffer any negative consequences. I trust this company fully.
Also, I plan on doing more research on the right AI. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards arimidex but If forma would suffice, I'd rather get that.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Alrite bro enjoy ur cycle post a quick review of the ph when ur done like to see how it goes!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to assume this is your first cycle. Return this product, theres no need to stack hdrol dmz and tren. Go pick up a single compound from a trusted company
My thoughts as well. Halo or Epi Solo would be a good first cycle.