Major shut down after 8 weeks of ostarine ...

Shanedl77

Awards
Have had major shut down after 8 weeks of Ostarine , I was using 25 a day , started noticing decrease in ejaculation & erectile function from about week 6. Blood test after 2 weeks off show test still normal but now it been off 6weeks off , virtually no ejaculation , testes are sore & sucked up ... Very difficult to get an erection .... Can anyone advise me on what to do.

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DA
3g/3g/3g/3g

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
For that dose and length this should've been expected, use the pct listed ^^^ maybe add in Cel Pct Assist for the libido and test boosting qualities.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Did you get it from celtic or an RC site? This is really odd. My "friend" can do 12 week cycles, with little or no shutdown and no serm or anything needed for pct...back to normal in literally a couple days if anything. A lot of reports of shutdown are actually from using a supposed ostarine that was indeed something else.

Stierenek213

Awards
Not sure if this should be taken serious, topic starter does not even respond...trol?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get it from celtic or an RC site? This is really odd. My "friend" can do 12 week cycles, with little or no shutdown and no serm or anything needed for pct...back to normal in literally a couple days if anything. A lot of reports of shutdown are actually from using a supposed ostarine that was indeed something else.
Controlled studies have shown SARMs can shut people down so I am going to go with that over anecdotal stories from people on the internet

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experience and bloodwork to show that Ostarine (run 6 weeks at 20 mg ED) did shut me down. Total test went from 493 to 220.

Stierenek213

Awards
I have experience and bloodwork to show that Ostarine (run 6 weeks at 20 mg ED) did shut me down. Total test went from 493 to 220.
So that is suppresive and not a shut down? I believe there is a difference between the two? Thanks for the info anyway