Pct for m1d andro liquid

mustang89

Awards
Hi I'm 24 years old a and I just started my first ph cycle. I'm using lg science m1d andro as directed. I'm concerned about pct, I see things that say it's not needed with this ph? Help on this would be great thanks

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I would just be safe and get a serm. It may not be needed, but there cheap and there is no reason really why you shouldn't.

Serm
AI
Natty booster
Done deal.

mustang89

Awards
Thanks man I have some original erase do u think that is fine for an AI? And do I need like nolva or is there a OTC serm that would be sufficient?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Honestly, I really don't care for any OTC AI, except for formeron, they have let me down and I wouldn't wanna give you advice that was wrong.

Formeron is a better choice, aromasin is my favorite, but if you have erase you can use it, but it's defiantly not something I myself would depend on solely.

As far as the serm goes, check out the board sponsors on AM. I always use the middle sponsor lol

mustang89

Awards
Thanks for all ur help man! Any recommendations on a test booster?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hi I'm 24 years old a and I just started my first ph cycle. I'm using lg science m1d andro as directed. I'm concerned about pct, I see things that say it's not needed with this ph? Help on this would be great thanks
How far into it are you?

mustang89

Awards
Yeah I didn't wanna go to crazy on my first cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at LGs formX or IFNs Reversitol. both are more than enough for this ph run.
no need whats so ever for a SERM. this is only DHEA so don't get too excited about a PCT. fact is you will actually raise both test and est on this product. what does that mean? basically because you get a rise in both hormones your body doesn't try to over compensate at the end.
GL im pretty sure Hvac will help you in any way he can.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
have a look at LGs formX or IFNs Reversitol. both are more than enough for this ph run.
no need whats so ever for a SERM. this is only DHEA so don't get too excited about a PCT. fact is you will actually raise both test and est on this product. what does that mean? basically because you get a rise in both hormones your body doesn't try to over compensate at the end.
GL im pretty sure Hvac will help you in any way he can.
Thanks buddy, agreed not needing a serm. I love DHEA based hormones just for that reason....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hard to argue with sound advice. Both formX and Reversitol have good reviews.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
DAA, Intimidate SRT, or Tropinol XP would work for you test booster.

mustang89

Awards
I ordered alpha max do u guys think that would be fine?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no problem bud, feel free to ask any questions you may have
:)

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Wow clearly no one has any knowledge about m1d andro here. You don't need an AI. It has it in it.
So because the compound had an AI in it. You don't need to take one in PCT? Please, please explain this logic to me,

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Wow clearly no one has any knowledge about m1d andro here. You don't need an AI. It has it in it.
BTW, I saw your response before you deleted it, lol yeah I'd suggest thinking before you post next time.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
How would you not want to talk one at PCT, much less just have it on hand "just incase". I would say its fair to say you dont know much about it.