pct help!

alkuh

Awards
I need help with my pct. Before I start a cycle I need to have all my pct supplements on hand just in case something happens. Can someone link me or list here the products I would need? Here's what I'm thinking about taking currently:

On cycle:
RPN Havoc
Iron Labs Cycle support
Opti-men multivitamins
ON BCAAs
Oximega Fish oil
Taurine

PCT:
Creatine
Whey protein
DAA
Tamoxifen Citrate
Milk thistle
ON BCAAs
Erase AI

Any suggestions or additions? I will be starting my cycle tomorrow:
6 weeks at 30-30-40-40-40-50 look okay?

Last edited:

kolejorg

Awards
I'm not sure you're clear on what you need to do. You don't use tamox in precycle. You use it post cycle for four weeks. Dosed 20/20/10/10.

Looking again.... Look at other peoples cycles and model it after an existing one. But do some more research before you mess with it. B

alkuh

Awards
Yes I changed it, mistyped it there. I'm also thinking about toremifene as well. Would that be better than tamox?

alkuh

Awards
Either one would be fine.
Thanks for the reply, now before I start my cycle is there anything else I need to get? Fish oil, taurine, cycle support etc? Also, I've heard that havoc should be run for 5-6 weeks, if that is the case, what should my dosage be? I can always get another bottle.

kolejorg

Awards
I would make sure to have something like cel cycle assist, 3-5 grams of fish oil everyday, a good multi vitamin. I like orange triad or animal pak. I'm sure others prefer others. Taurine is good for relieving back pumps if they come up. Make sure you've looked at other cycle set ups and researched everything before starting. The last thing you want is to be unprepared for a side effect that pops up.

alkuh

Awards
Another question: I am planning on working out with weights at the gym Monday - Friday and adding in Swimming + flipping around an old tire on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Is this too much? Too little? Should I be taking my DAA now or wait till pct? And do I need to take my Havoc 7 days a week even on days I'm not working out? Thanks everyone!

kolejorg

Awards
Take it every day. Workout the same during cycle as in pct and after.

kolejorg

Awards
Sorry. My previous post didn't go through. Don't use daa until your pct. and make sure you have an ai to use in pct that you can start around week 3 and run out past 2 weeks that you can taper down.