AI for PCT after Tr3st/DMZ cycle?

BiggieG

Awards
Hey,
I'm planning my next cycle. Going to run Tr3st with Dymethazine at the following doses:

Tr3st: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Dymethazine: 0/40/40/40/60/60

I am going to run either Aromasin or Formeron on cycle to help prevent estrogen sides, along with Ar1macare Pro and the usual support supps (fish oil, orange triad, ect...) Any thoughts on Aromasin vs Formeron as well as doses? I know Ar1macare Pro has some arimistane in it, but didn't want to bank on just that for my AI, unless you think that would be sufficient with the Tr3st. What dose would you run the Aromasin or Formeron at?

For PCT I was going to run the following

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
Fish oil, multi, etc...

What are your thoughts on continuing the AI, either Aromasin or Formeron during PCT? Should I taper them? I've heard formeron is great, but can be a little suppressive in PCT as it will convert to 4-hydroxytestosterone. Sup3r PCT also has some arimistane in it, but again, not sure if this would suffice for the AI.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use formeron on cycle and not during pct.

Rest looks pretty good bro. Maybe I would start with tr3st and DMZ at the same time in week 1, and take the rest of tr3st after that.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You first mention Tr3st and later in your post tr3n. Which one is it.?

I guess tr3st.

BiggieG

Awards
Yeah, sorry, trest is what I meant. Was thinking about tren, but decided on trest as it seems to have gotten some pretty sweet reviews so far. Thanks for the advice.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sorry, trest is what I meant. Was thinking about tren, but decided on trest as it seems to have gotten some pretty sweet reviews so far. Thanks for the advice.
You're welcome! Feel free to ask.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
is this clone tren a progesterone or not??

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use formeron on cycle and not during pct.

Rest looks pretty good bro. Maybe I would start with tr3st and DMZ at the same time in week 1, and take the rest of tr3st after that.
Would you recommend 2ml Ed for the formeron during cycle?