REAPER DNA PCT

SUPERMANNNNN

Awards
I have read that a serm is not needed for pct after running reaper DNA. Any truth to this?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus, you definitely need a PCT for that product!

Run:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Better yet, don't run Reaper DNA. Pick something else to run.

onthemove

Awards
why not run reaper dna? I mean its a stack and most dont like pre made stacks but this **** looks legit, is the company good 2 go?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
why not run reaper dna? I mean its a stack and most dont like pre made stacks but this **** looks legit, is the company good 2 go?
If you have to ask if you need a serm than you are not ready to run this. Look into the ingredients more and learn all you can about them before deciding if you want to take something like this.

onthemove

Awards
nah i got you on the serm part of course just trying to find out more about the product

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
nah i got you on the serm part of course just trying to find out more about the product
Read the ingredients label and research everything and you'll know all you need to know about the product. Xcel is legit but from what I've seen there products seem over priced.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I would definitely use a serm. Do some more research on the different compounds, find one that fits your goal on what you want the cycle to accomplish. If this is your first run stick to a single compound. Best way to get your feet wet.